09:47, Tue 4 Dec
Antone else doing this to tomorrow ?

If so what questions have you submitted ?

I've gone with - When will Isaac Vassell be back, What has James Beattie actually done with Che and Juke - and then told him to put out a proper team at West Ham.
09:52, Tue 4 Dec
ask him for the truth about the keepers
09:54, Tue 4 Dec
Would love to but questions are pre-submitted and filtered so nothing controversial will get through.
09:55, Tue 4 Dec
Pigeon
ask him for the truth about the keepers

This. As much transparency as possible.
I’ve come to accept we will never know info about our owners but this should not carry through to the management and team that we follow & support.
Ask him what was the reason behind Keith Fahey's prolonged absence from the squad?

Ask him if we will get to see Zigic in a Blues shirt again akin to Ronney's 120th cap?
10:02, Tue 4 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Would love to but questions are pre-submitted and filtered so nothing controversial will get through.

This is the sort of event where that sort of thing might finally get explained though, tbf.
10:32, Tue 4 Dec
ask him if he went for the Forest job before Karanka got it, because I was sure he drove past me near the ground the same day and I put £20 on him ten minutes later, so he owes me a score.

cheers.
JPMckeown90 on Cotts
...looked like the sort of guy who’d buy your mrs knickers from the car boot just to smell them.
12:32, Tue 4 Dec
Ask him if he will adopt me?
12:39, Tue 4 Dec
notts_blue
ask him if he went for the Forest job before Karanka got it, because I was sure he drove past me near the ground the same day and I put £20 on him ten minutes later, so he owes me a score.

cheers.
Nah that would have been The Kaiser Chiefs Ricky Wilson
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:45, Tue 4 Dec
Ask him who his Celebrity fantasy one night stand would be, please.
14:21, Tue 4 Dec
Bluesince62
👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:02, Tue 4 Dec
Bluesince62

And where the best curry house in Brum is.
And if there's any boxsets he would recommend.
15:06, Tue 4 Dec
Bet he doesn't have onions on a carvery
15:09, Tue 4 Dec
Favourite biscuits?
15:30, Tue 4 Dec

**Crosses all questions off list***

" So Garry, can you fill in the blanks "

____ on the villa.

You dirty villa _______

and finally ...

My old man said be a ____ fan and i said ______ you're a ______.

All the best Garry.
17:09, Tue 4 Dec
You're getting your Garys confused. There's only one who flashes his knickers at every club in the East and West Midlands I fink!

Speaking of Nottingham some tosser cut me up some years ago (probably 1995 ish) in his silver BMW M3 near to the cricket ground. Pulled alongside to flick him some Vs and it was Stuart Pearce!
19:01, Tue 4 Dec
Ask him if Ada Hegerberg can twerk
09:10, Wed 5 Dec
What's his favourite curry house?

Does he get his jumpers from Rowett & Sons?
La la’s are for Teletubbies
09:15, Wed 5 Dec
Just had a late call from a pal to get on this. James Beattie is on our table apparently. Hopefully I’ll av a few off the record chats with him. Might ask him for a couple of numbers from his old little black book.
Roger the lodger
Just had a late call from a pal to get on this. James Beattie is on our table apparently. Hopefully I’ll av a few off the record chats with him. Might ask him for a couple of numbers from his old little black book.

Sounds like you're going to be a pain in the arse