17:30, Tue 4 Dec
Reading this thread howling at how some will be reacting to it.

Liz Kendall
@Bluewurst1875
18:15, Tue 4 Dec
morena baccarin.

I win.

Yes
18:20, Tue 4 Dec
Rami Malek and/or Rihanna. Sod your only one rule
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
18:24, Tue 4 Dec
When I was younger my dad worked with a Blues character called Barry Daft, and he was!

Well Barry was the fella who used to run everything at the factory from the card stall to the tuck shop to the football card and the pools consortium. He also organised an annual coach trip. Often we’d head out to the cost somewhere and I can remember, as a kid, piling onto the back seat of the coach for hours with all the other kids of the factory workers.

One of the other fellas who worked with my dad was someone who went on to be the DJ at Hednesford town, Mr David Degg who had a beautiful, blonde daughter...

So one of the coach trips was to Blackpool, we were supposed to have the day there but got caught in horrendous traffic so arrived just in time to drive through the illuminations and get off the coach for a half hour pub stop at a pub with a playground.

So I may only have been 9 or 10 but I suspect i’m the only lad on SHA to have had a ride on a seesaw with Jakki Degg in a Blackpool pub playground!
We still believe
Roj
18:27, Tue 4 Dec
Anita Rani. Fine choice.
18:29, Tue 4 Dec
Christina Hendricks .... massive hammers !!
18:41, Tue 4 Dec
Sweepover
Laura Kuenssberg.
Linked Image
After a hard day interviewing spivs at Westminster I reckon a good rub down from old Sweeps would hit the spot.
Would do me alright too 😉
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:43, Tue 4 Dec
voodZ
You.
🥰
You after a Sweepover rub down. I'm growing
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:51, Tue 4 Dec
Little Miss Bliss
Rami Malek and/or Rihanna. Sod your only one rule

I've already said Rihanna so you can have Malek unless you want sloppy seconds?
18:53, Tue 4 Dec
Still Kelly Brook for me. I'd be close to dehydration, she’d be ruined for life
18:54, Tue 4 Dec
I'll warm her up for you then move onto Malek, no sloppys required 😂
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
19:29, Tue 4 Dec
Jenna Coleman.
19:42, Tue 4 Dec
Lucy Hale.
19:42, Tue 4 Dec
I've got a thing for Rebecca Keatley at the moment
Keeping Right On since 1981
19:44, Tue 4 Dec
We have a winner 🏆
19:52, Tue 4 Dec
Abbie Cornish.
20:01, Tue 4 Dec
Still Kelly Brook for me. I'd be close to dehydration, she’d be ruined traumatised for life
Nigel Kennedy .....I would introduce him to his violin in a creative way and he would never be heard of again. If someone gets to him before me then I'd go for 11 seconds with Candice Swanepoel.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
20:38, Tue 4 Dec
Kate Andrews!!
20:43, Tue 4 Dec
Or Victoria Coren Mitchell!!