11:18, Wed 5 Dec
£20 for the NYD game....taps nose.
11:29, Wed 5 Dec
Reciprocal deal.
*Scratches arse.
Well done Blues
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:35, Wed 5 Dec
Would make a nice change, Sheff Weds are normally right robbing barse turds.
11:38, Wed 5 Dec
Always wanted to do Sheff Wed but am I bollocks paying the prices the likes of them and Leeds charge

£20 will be bang on 👍
11:54, Wed 5 Dec
Spike
Would make a nice change, Sheff Weds are normally right robbing barse turds.
Very true . Was expecting 38-40 tbh.
Blues did a deal with witton as well to price match. The 30 quid we just paid was as cheap as I can remember since we’ve been down the side there.
Albion will be 20 quid as well.
Fair play to the Clubs who are price matching
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:22, Wed 5 Dec
I know it aint right but wont be going there as been before and doing WH FA cup later in the week.

What a glory hunter I am turning into!!!!
Turn left when you get on a plane.
The rest of family all want to go to Cheltenham races. So
I said a family day out it is then, im off to Sheffield!!
I'm back in the UK till the new year. This one is the most appealing to me (and the nearest). If it is only £20 then it's even more tempting. Last week I was at Belper Town and on Sunday I went to Saltergate Chesterfield. I'm a sucker for shit football, I don't know if I'm ready to handle the glamour and bright lights of the EFL.

Last time I went to Wednesday, Horsfield bagged the winner. It would be nice to think that Juke could do the same.
14:54, Wed 5 Dec
foghorn leghorn
I'm back in the UK till the new year. This one is the most appealing to me (and the nearest). If it is only £20 then it's even more tempting. Last week I was at Belper Town and on Sunday I went to Saltergate Chesterfield. I'm a sucker for shit football, I don't know if I'm ready to handle the glamour and bright lights of the EFL.

Last time I went to Wednesday, Horsfield bagged the winner. It would be nice to think that Juke could do the same.

I went to Belper Town v Tadcaster Albion a few weeks back, decent set up they've got there and a town that's a drinkers delight. Doing Matlock Town soon. Love non league football.
15:48, Wed 5 Dec
I’d be very surprised if they charge us less than £30
15:53, Wed 5 Dec
I take it that you can pay at the turnstile, at Hillsborough? I'm not going through the rigmarole of signing up and jumping through Aamir's hoops, for just one match. If the weather's ok, I will even try and tempt my Dad to come along too.

I agree that Belper have got a very decent set up, at the Meadows. Next game is v Gresley, on the 11th. £9 in and no booking history is required. The pubs of Matlock aren't nearly as good as Belper, but the backdrop to the ground is pretty stunning and the clubhouse does a decent pint.
19:14, Wed 5 Dec
Yep, I’ve just been reading it’s £20 anywhere in the stadium, including the away end, excellent, if they’d charged £35-40, with West Ham just round the corner, a lot of people would have swerved it.
19:39, Wed 5 Dec
Bargain.
19:45, Wed 5 Dec
This has made my day! I'm going to be up that way but I'm saving for a wedding so the usual prices would have ruled me out 👍
19:50, Wed 5 Dec
21:06, Wed 5 Dec
Well done wednesday for a change..surely you will be selling out..your entire allocation will be about 4600 if you need em..top tier only will be about 2900..reckon that might be enough tbh
mad
21:50, Wed 5 Dec
yes well done weds

we should sell this one as plenty have given it a swerve last 10 seasons due to pricing or it being on telly or no trains back midweek

sheffield a cracking drinking town
I can't stomach the sound of wind chimes to this day. They sound like lies.
21:51, Wed 5 Dec
Hello Dee Dah, its good to see that you're not still chewing on the sour grapes.😁 With a slice of luck the home stands won't appear so empty as usual and you could manage to generate a bit of an atmosphere. I know thats asking a lot, but stranger things have happened.
22:01, Wed 5 Dec
Will never forgive em for inflicting that oompah band on the country. Very Vilesque them were, uncanny in fact.
22:02, Wed 5 Dec
Well done wednesday for a change..surely you will be selling out..your entire allocation will be about 4600 if you need em..top tier only will be about 2900..reckon that might be enough tbh

Unlikely to be a sell out with West Ham four days later, but the price will certainly add a few hundred on who wouldn’t have otherwise been going.