00:18, Thu 6 Dec
foghorn leghorn
Bruce or Megson? And the blades heading for the play offs. You may as well throw yourself in Meersbrook and end it all now.

Ah abaht dee doh den, Wendy?
utd are allready fading quicker than last year..a new manager will galvanise this squad..we are better than you and utd..just need a manager..and whats all this dee dah nonsense??

We could so easily have another 12 points if we'd had even slightly more luck with all those early season draws. Very much doubt our first 11 would get beaten much in this league we've just got no back up.
13:03, Thu 6 Dec
Well done Blues for forcing your lot into a price match deal
Nice theory, but Blues charged them £30.
DES
VILLA WAS ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAWER,
Kro
13:11, Thu 6 Dec
£20 we charged them. It's not a reciprocal deal though, according to my Owls mate they usually do a ticket deal for NYD games, doesn't reckon many of them will take it up though with their present manager in charge.
14:41, Thu 6 Dec
MMBlue
£20 we charged them. It's not a reciprocal deal though, according to my Owls mate they usually do a ticket deal for NYD games, doesn't reckon many of them will take it up though with their present manager in charge.

Good.
14:44, Thu 6 Dec
foghorn leghorn
[www.swfc.co.uk]

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:00, Thu 6 Dec
๐Ÿ˜
DES
VILLA WAS ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAWER,
Kro
21:56, Thu 6 Dec
foghorn leghorn
disgusting..but we didnt start crying..and we brought more than you will at £20
22:12, Thu 6 Dec
Well it is your big day out, isnโ€™t it?
09:19, Fri 7 Dec
Block D
negative..thats villa ๐Ÿ˜‰
09:53, Fri 7 Dec
Wendy
i can allready see 'west ham four days later' popping up..plenty er time for some more excuses now you cant use the ticket prices chestnut..

If you are honest though, your ticket prices have been disgraceful for several seasons now, along with Leeds - and Ipswich for some bizarre reason.

Don't you think?

Nobody should be charging £34 or £36 for games in this division. In fact - one year I think Leeds charged £37?

It's better for us all as "normal" football fans if clubs don't scalp fans on tickets.
10:31, Fri 7 Dec
we are better than you and utd

Linked Image
@LeMod1875
11:41, Sat 8 Dec
Wendy
Block D
negative..thats villa ๐Ÿ˜‰
Would be.Your lot would feel safer there.
Isn,t it about time you gave up this massive support fantasy ?
This season your home support is 2000 less than Shef.U and only 1700 more than ours.
And much as I hate villa their gates are 10k more than yours so I dont think you should be thinking of yourselves as the vile of Yorkshire,attendance wise. Surely that would be Leeds ? You do seem to have a very large yet undeserved opinion of your average, rather silly named, Championship club
12:56, Sat 8 Dec
Our attendances only make our "Treble" winning of the arrests league an even bigger monumental achievement. May never be repeated. The ball and globe should be replaced by a set of 'cuffs for the rest of the season.
08:44, Mon 10 Dec
I see the mahoosive support for the self proclaimed Yorkshire "giants" was out in force for the Derby against Rotherham. 24K