22:15, Wed 5 Dec
mad
mad
yes well done weds

we should sell this one as plenty have given it a swerve last 10 seasons due to pricing or it being on telly or no trains back midweek

sheffield a cracking drinking town
Well done Blues for forcing your lot into a price match deal
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:32, Wed 5 Dec
foghorn leghorn
Hello Dee Dah, its good to see that you're not still chewing on the sour grapes.😁 With a slice of luck the home stands won't appear so empty as usual and you could manage to generate a bit of an atmosphere. I know thats asking a lot, but stranger things have happened.
there will be no atmosphere from us and the home stands will be fairly empty..unless dross as been ousted and steve bruce or king meggo has been installed..then your lookin at 30k minimum
22:35, Wed 5 Dec
You don't want to be entertained at all then, good grief
22:43, Wed 5 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
mad
yes well done weds

we should sell this one as plenty have given it a swerve last 10 seasons due to pricing or it being on telly or no trains back midweek

sheffield a cracking drinking town
i can allready see 'west ham four days later' popping up..plenty er time for some more excuses now you cant use the ticket prices chestnut..
22:46, Wed 5 Dec
Were you the fat guy with his shirt off in the away stand?
22:48, Wed 5 Dec
Musername
Were you the fat guy with his shirt off in the away stand?
negative..thats tango..wolverhamptons finest..but i am fatish tbf..but i dont take my top off
22:48, Wed 5 Dec
I think we’ll just use the ‘league table’ chestnut, if that’s ok with you.
22:54, Wed 5 Dec
Bruce or Megson? And the blades heading for the play offs. You may as well throw yourself in Meersbrook and end it all now.

Ah abaht dee doh den, Wendy?
23:00, Wed 5 Dec
foghorn leghorn
Bruce or Megson? And the blades heading for the play offs. You may as well throw yourself in Meersbrook and end it all now.

utd are allready fading quicker than last year..a new manager will galvanise this squad..we are better than you and utd..just need a manager..and whats all this dee dah nonsense??
23:40, Wed 5 Dec
Not bitter at all? Only slightly salty now.

..we are better than you and utd..

Keep on admiring the away attendance table and ignore the one that counts.
00:18, Thu 6 Dec
foghorn leghorn

utd are allready fading quicker than last year..a new manager will galvanise this squad..we are better than you and utd..just need a manager..and whats all this dee dah nonsense??

We could so easily have another 12 points if we'd had even slightly more luck with all those early season draws. Very much doubt our first 11 would get beaten much in this league we've just got no back up.
13:03, Thu 6 Dec
Nice theory, but Blues charged them £30.
DES
VILLA WAS ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAWER,
Kro
13:11, Thu 6 Dec
£20 we charged them. It's not a reciprocal deal though, according to my Owls mate they usually do a ticket deal for NYD games, doesn't reckon many of them will take it up though with their present manager in charge.
14:41, Thu 6 Dec
MMBlue
£20 we charged them. It's not a reciprocal deal though, according to my Owls mate they usually do a ticket deal for NYD games, doesn't reckon many of them will take it up though with their present manager in charge.

Good.
14:44, Thu 6 Dec
foghorn leghorn
[www.swfc.co.uk]

😎
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:00, Thu 6 Dec
😁
DES
VILLA WAS ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAWER,
Kro
21:56, Thu 6 Dec
foghorn leghorn
disgusting..but we didnt start crying..and we brought more than you will at £20
22:12, Thu 6 Dec
Well it is your big day out, isn’t it?
09:19, Fri 7 Dec
Block D
Well it is your big day out, isn’t it?
negative..thats villa 😉
09:53, Fri 7 Dec
Wendy
i can allready see 'west ham four days later' popping up..plenty er time for some more excuses now you cant use the ticket prices chestnut..

If you are honest though, your ticket prices have been disgraceful for several seasons now, along with Leeds - and Ipswich for some bizarre reason.

Don't you think?

Nobody should be charging £34 or £36 for games in this division. In fact - one year I think Leeds charged £37?

It's better for us all as "normal" football fans if clubs don't scalp fans on tickets.