12:41, Wed 5 Dec
Dynamite Kid. A shooter, a trail blazer and ahead of his time. Surprised he lasted this long but RIP Dynamite
13:07, Wed 5 Dec
Any relation to Billy the ?
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
13:12, Wed 5 Dec
No Sir. And I don't think he was as bad as he was painted, either.
13:18, Wed 5 Dec
The first modern pro wrestler - if you look at the people he influenced (B*noit, Daniel Bryan, Bret Hart) you can see the impact he had.
13:20, Wed 5 Dec
But let's be honest , he was no Les Kellet...
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
13:30, Wed 5 Dec
The first modern pro wrestler - if you look at the people he influenced (B*noit, Daniel Bryan, Bret Hart) you can see the impact he had.

never heard of any of them.
Big Daddy, Jackie Pallo, Mick Mc Manus,Giant Haystacks and dare I say Kendo Nagasaki.
Proper wrestlers.
14:03, Wed 5 Dec
Not forgetting Cry Baby Cooper...
14:58, Wed 5 Dec
And Catweasel
15:37, Wed 5 Dec
Not forgetting Cry Baby Cooper...

he was a bit of a tit as I recall.😢
16:53, Wed 5 Dec
TinaTractor

Quite. Scott Hall used to call Chris Benoit, Dynamite
16:54, Wed 5 Dec
Southside Blue
But let's be honest , he was no Les Kellet...

No-one is. Dean Ambrose copies one of his moves.
16:54, Wed 5 Dec
B13blues
And Catweasel

Complete legend.
complete wrong un though

a shame because as people have said, a trailblazer. no Dynamite Kid = no Bret Hart, no Chris Benoit, no Daniel Bryan, no AJ Styles, no Pete Dunne.

Pete Dunne is a fecking delight to watch. Brummie lad too
December 7 2018, about vile:
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
I'd be surprised if they lose another game this season
22:23, Wed 5 Dec
Always reminded me of Kenny Burns did catweasel

RIP DK
Block23one

never heard of any of them.
Big Daddy, Jackie Pallo, Mick Mc Manus,Giant Haystacks and dare I say Kendo Nagasaki.
Proper wrestlers.

He wrestled with all them as a teenager before going to North America and Japan. Couldn't believe he was only 60, he has looked about 80 for the last 15 years.
22:40, Wed 5 Dec
Let’s not forget, our own Pat Roach, real gent and a true Birmingham lad
22:54, Wed 5 Dec
Died on his 60th birthday. Maybe they shouldn't have given him the bumps.
Rob
22:59, Wed 5 Dec
Went out with a bang?
Little Miss Bliss
complete wrong un though

a shame because as people have said, a trailblazer. no Dynamite Kid = no Bret Hart, no Chris Benoit, no Daniel Bryan, no AJ Styles, no Pete Dunne.

Pete Dunne is a fecking delight to watch. Brummie lad too

Pretty much what my son said (wrong un). Still he's a lot younger than I and hasn't got the nostalgia I have.

We saw Pete Dunne at the NEC recently. Great night. No-one can touch the British audience.
23:33, Wed 5 Dec
Mr Blue Sky
Let’s not forget, our own Pat Roach, real gent and a true Birmingham lad

And tough as fuc4.

Good actor too. You probably know he was in Conan the Destroyer, but you may not know that large mechanical looking beast which Conan ended up fighting, and pulling his horn off, was not a mechanical prop.

The impossibly sized creature was actually Andre the Giant in a costume.

!!!!!!!