17:57, Wed 5 Dec
So yesterday, I had to go on a day out to see one of our companies’ customers. A few us went up there, including myself, and also a girl that works in another office for the same company.

Anyway, I’d heard this girl’s name mentioned before but never actually met her. We got chatting for a little while over lunch, asking each other questions, I made her laugh a few times, you know, the usual stuff when you think it’s going well, and I don’t know, just really seemed to click, we got on really well. Anyway, to cut a long story short, during a normal working day I don’t see anyone from her office let alone her, but I’d love to talk to her again and I don’t know, maybe ask her out sometime? But the chances of us bumping into one another are majorly slim. Not only that, but the chances of her agreeing to go out sometime are also majorly slim.

So, any advice is ideal, how do I go about this situation? I appreciate that this might not be the best place to ask.
18:03, Wed 5 Dec
Send nudes.
Linked Image
@LeMod1875
Might aswell ask, what is there to lose?

Well perhaps your job depending on where you work.
There’s nothing to lose, but the point in question is, how the feck do I ask?
Garry Monk’s Comb Over
There’s nothing to lose, but the point in question is, how the feck do I ask?

make a joke of it use humour and then slip the question in seeing as you had a laugh initially, best way is to not be to serious about it all
If you are on the same site why not walk over at lunch time and ask her out for a drink, if not you could email to say you enjoyed meeting her and would love to get to know her better, girls like confident men.
18:19, Wed 5 Dec
Inspector Montalbano
If you are on the same site why not walk over at lunch time and ask her out for a drink, if not you could email to say you enjoyed meeting her and would love to get to know her better, girls like confident men.

exactly just be very laid back confident head up and not shy, women are great at reading men's body language
Tell her you've been on SHA for advice,and you are now confident enough to see if she'd like to go out.
Why you think the chances of her going out with you are slim?

If not she’s probably married (or a lezzer)
This ain’t Smash Hits pal.

Flowers to her desk saying “nice chatting” on the card
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
Stop being a fanny and just bite the bullet.
18:30, Wed 5 Dec
Ribeye

Here's SHA's other soppy fecker.
18:30, Wed 5 Dec
bluechip
Inspector Montalbano

exactly just be very laid back confident head up and not shy, women are great at reading men's body language

Based on that make sure you haven't got a stiffy. 😲
Maxine Collins
Why you think the chances of her going out with you are slim?

If not she’s probably married (or a lezzer)

Because I’m Vauxhall Conference standard whereas she’s Premier League.

I did consider the email thing, but does that not come across as incredibly weird?
Find a way you can work together on something?
Is she any more than 10 years younger than you, or is the situation anything that could be considered untoward?

If not just ask her, but be prepared for the rejection to be humiliating if she says no, takes the piss and let's everyone know.

Don't ask via email.
18:45, Wed 5 Dec
Ribeye

This is exactly the right answer. Put yourself out of your agony and just ask. Get it over with.
18:48, Wed 5 Dec
Ribeye

Exactly.

Who knows. Maybe it’ll be like love actually 💜
I’ve got no problem with asking, if it leads to rejection then so be it. I just need to find the least weird way of going about asking her seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis.

Maybe I’ve not been clear enough on that bit. Basically unless one of these kind of trips come up again, which is unlikely, then I’m not likely to see her to ask. I also have no idea how or where I’ve heard her name before, so she may think it’s incredibly weird that I know that?