Find a way you can work together on something?
Is she any more than 10 years younger than you, or is the situation anything that could be considered untoward?

If not just ask her, but be prepared for the rejection to be humiliating if she says no, takes the piss and let's everyone know.

Don't ask via email.
18:45, Wed 5 Dec
Ribeye
Stop being a fanny and just bite the bullet.

This is exactly the right answer. Put yourself out of your agony and just ask. Get it over with.
18:48, Wed 5 Dec
Ribeye
Stop being a fanny and just bite the bullet.

Exactly.

Who knows. Maybe it’ll be like love actually 💜
I’ve got no problem with asking, if it leads to rejection then so be it. I just need to find the least weird way of going about asking her seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis.

Maybe I’ve not been clear enough on that bit. Basically unless one of these kind of trips come up again, which is unlikely, then I’m not likely to see her to ask. I also have no idea how or where I’ve heard her name before, so she may think it’s incredibly weird that I know that?
Garry Monk’s Comb Over
Because I’m Vauxhall Conference standard whereas she’s Premier League.

Oh dear. Give yourself some credit. You need some confidence mate. I've got plenty, probably too much (and for no reason 😂)
Garry Monk’s Comb Over
I’ve got no problem with asking, if it leads to rejection then so be it. I just need to find the least weird way of going about asking her seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis.

Maybe I’ve not been clear enough on that bit. Basically unless one of these kind of trips come up again, which is unlikely, then I’m not likely to see her to ask. I also have no idea how or where I’ve heard her name before, so she may think it’s incredibly weird that I know that?

Not sure what answer you want from people on here then. If you’re not going to see here again then an email/call is your only option.

Probably best to not mention that you recognise her name at the moment.
I have no idea what kind of answer I’m looking for, I was just more hopeful that someone would have more expertise than myself.
Hi ............ seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis and I enjoyed your company so much the other day, do you fancy joining me for a drink or a bite to eat this week. My treat.

If she rejects you

I hope you are not offended, I would never forgive myself for allowing you to slip through the net :-)

Edit: Grow some
Gazza...do you mind if I ask how old you are?
Yes I do. 😉

Why, are you going to tell me to man up and grow some balls?
No, just wanted to groom you 😉
20:58, Wed 5 Dec
1 Banana
Hi ............ seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis and I enjoyed your company so much the other day, do you fancy joining me for a drink or a bite to eat this week. My treat.

If she rejects you

I hope you are not offended, I would never forgive myself for allowing you to slip through the net :-)

Edit: Grow some

This is the one that’ll do it
no-one has been helpful here pal.

stalk her.

it ALWAYS works.
21:43, Wed 5 Dec
Just picture her in your head and wank ur self to death less grief I find