Garry Monk’s Comb Over
Because I’m Vauxhall Conference standard whereas she’s Premier League.

Oh dear. Give yourself some credit. You need some confidence mate. I've got plenty, probably too much (and for no reason 😂)
Garry Monk’s Comb Over
I’ve got no problem with asking, if it leads to rejection then so be it. I just need to find the least weird way of going about asking her seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis.

Maybe I’ve not been clear enough on that bit. Basically unless one of these kind of trips come up again, which is unlikely, then I’m not likely to see her to ask. I also have no idea how or where I’ve heard her name before, so she may think it’s incredibly weird that I know that?

Not sure what answer you want from people on here then. If you’re not going to see here again then an email/call is your only option.

Probably best to not mention that you recognise her name at the moment.
I have no idea what kind of answer I’m looking for, I was just more hopeful that someone would have more expertise than myself.
Hi ............ seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis and I enjoyed your company so much the other day, do you fancy joining me for a drink or a bite to eat this week. My treat.

If she rejects you

I hope you are not offended, I would never forgive myself for allowing you to slip through the net :-)

Edit: Grow some
Gazza...do you mind if I ask how old you are?
Yes I do. 😉

Why, are you going to tell me to man up and grow some balls?
No, just wanted to groom you 😉
20:58, Wed 5 Dec
1 Banana
Hi ............ seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis and I enjoyed your company so much the other day, do you fancy joining me for a drink or a bite to eat this week. My treat.

If she rejects you

I hope you are not offended, I would never forgive myself for allowing you to slip through the net :-)

Edit: Grow some

This is the one that’ll do it
no-one has been helpful here pal.

stalk her.

it ALWAYS works.
21:43, Wed 5 Dec
Just picture her in your head and wank ur self to death less grief I find
Garry Monk’s Comb Over
I’ve got no problem with asking, if it leads to rejection then so be it. I just need to find the least weird way of going about asking her seeing as we don’t see each other on a daily basis.

Maybe I’ve not been clear enough on that bit. Basically unless one of these kind of trips come up again, which is unlikely, then I’m not likely to see her to ask. I also have no idea how or where I’ve heard her name before, so she may think it’s incredibly weird that I know that?

None of it is "weird". It's life mate... it's what makes the world go around.

Just find her number, give her a ring and tell her that you enjoyed chatting and would she like to do it again over dinner?
Be a real man.

Wait til the office Christmas doo. Get absolutely paraletical early doors then stumble over and go straight in for the snog.

I can’t see a single thing that can go wrong with that.
Not quite getting this. You’ve met her, you liked her, you know her, she knows you, what do you have to lose? If you know her name presumably you could find her number if she works in the same place as you?
Garry Monk’s Comb Over
Maxine Collins
Why you think the chances of her going out with you are slim?

If not she’s probably married (or a lezzer)

In that case.

Chloroform. Cable ties. Van.

If you genuinely think that then you may as well go down the carlsblues route and find her on Instagram and Facebook and tug yourself to death. She's not going to see you on her level if you don't believe you are somewhere near.
👏
@Bluewurst1875
Maxine Collins
Why you think the chances of her going out with you are slim?

If not she’s probably married (or a lezzer)

I did consider the email thing, but does that not come across as incredibly weird?

Treat it like a cup tie then 😁
DES
00:15, Thu 6 Dec
Sadly Bat doesn’t contribute any more! He was the real deal when it came to lurve!
But a big cheeky grin and step right in, what you got to lose?

Kro
Actually weird could work. Phone her up & ask her if she could help you as you need some help picking a christmas present for your elderly mom and you don’t know anything about womens clothes. Obviously you’ll treat her to lunch.

Meet her in town and take her to your moms shop of choice -Anne summers and peruse the scanties and ask for her advice. Now she’lll either be laughing by this stage or she will have ran.

If she’s laughing then your laughing. Take her for lunch don’t eat anything messy, don’t eat with your mouth open, dont talk with a mouth full of food, don’t make noises when you eat, don’t be a cheapskate. Pay the bill.

Roberts your mothers brother.
07:05, Thu 6 Dec
The not knowing her name thing could be easily covered by:

‘I hope you don’t mind but, after yesterday, I couldn’t not ask if you fancied meeting for a drink so asked a colleague who you were.’