18:08, Wed 5 Dec

Genuine? fantasist? disinformation agent? I'm not sure..

But I know we have a few folks on here interested in the UFO phenomenon, that may get a kick out of this. Bob Lazar has just done a new interview as he's currently promoting a new documentary.

10:31, Thu 6 Dec
Interesting guy. A lot of his story he can back up with proof he worked at Area 51. That said he's also a bit of a dodgy geezer, ran a brothel with his wife in Nevada if I'm not mistaken, so could just be a very clever conman trying to cash in.
10:41, Thu 6 Dec
Interesting guy. A lot of his story he can back up with proof he worked at Area 51. That said he's also a bit of a dodgy geezer, ran a brothel with his wife in Nevada if I'm not mistaken, so could just be a very clever conman trying to cash in.

I know what my money is on.
11:23, Thu 6 Dec

I know what my money is on.

2-1 Albion?
13:10, Thu 6 Dec
What I like about him is that although he's story is incredible, he's fairly low key about it. He doesn't make any exaggerated claims, never claims to have seen an alien, doesn't have any special knowledge or insight, only talks about the stuff he worked on and he saw and touched with his own hands. That kind of makes me think he's telling the truth.

I know you think this is all bobbins, but will you watch the film?
17:31, Thu 6 Dec
I've followed his story since I was a nipper, but have not yet got around to watching the documentary yet due to starting a new job this week.

I'd love to believe him, but sadly can't. Interesting even if complete fiction.
20:31, Thu 6 Dec
He's a charlatan.
DB
08:29, Fri 7 Dec
I won't form an opinion until SHAs top tinfoil duo impart their views.

Hurry up AnE/Stevedog.
The Usual Suspect
09:36, Fri 7 Dec
DB
he's an interesting guy but ultimately full of s**t IMHO.

as an aside i've been reading the area 51 books by bob mayer. they're a good mix of fact and conspiracy theory if you like that kind of thing.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
11:39, Fri 7 Dec
I'm glad you can separate the two to be honest.