My great great great grandfather has an obelisk in his honour in Tamworth.
11:47, Thu 6 Dec
In the early 1990s I went out with a girl from Swansea whose hairdresser was Dean Saunders' sister.
11:48, Thu 6 Dec
I met Julian Gray in co-op once
11:50, Thu 6 Dec
OK you win
12:09, Thu 6 Dec
I have sold Alf from Home and away AND Kym Valentine from neighbours an international to UK plug converter.

I have sold Roque Junior (former Leeds defender and world cup winner) a digital camera - (All these were at Dixons in Llandudno)

As a 13 year old I once had a net session at Colwyn Bay cricket club with just me and Waqar Younis.

I have accidentally walked into Tony Drago at high speed, bounced of his chest, and fell on my arse, outside the crucible.

I once fingered a girl who was Jay from 5's cousin.
12:24, Thu 6 Dec
I was on telly with selina Scott, a few minutes after being naked with her in our works boardroom.
@Bluewurst1875
13:00, Thu 6 Dec
I was on telly with selina Scott, a few minutes after being naked with her in our works boardroom.

Brilliant.

My Great Grandad (boxer called Harry Hemmings) was in the real Peaky Blinders and my Dad once got chucked down the stairs of a Brum nightclub by Pat Roach.
13:05, Thu 6 Dec
My Great Grandad was also a fairly well-respected bare fist boxer from the times of the Peaky Blinders, hailed from the Acocks Green area, maybe they knew each other (or even boxed each other). He was a Smith but dunno his first name.

But if Bluewurst's story is correct then no point carrying on, close the thread, he wins hands-down.
Bluesince62
Dougie Bell?
sounds about right - still makes me laugh now!
13:11, Thu 6 Dec
My Great Grandad was also a fairly well-respected bare fist boxer from the times of the Peaky Blinders, hailed from the Acocks Green area, maybe they knew each other (or even boxed each other). He was a Smith but dunno his first name.

But if Bluewurst's story is correct then no point carrying on, close the thread, he wins hands-down.

Possibly mate - who knows? Harry was Small Heath based and my old man remembers him from when my Dad was 4 or 5 years old, Harry was an old man by then and a right nasty fecker, my Dad reckons.

Also yeah, if Bluey ain't fibbing - winner.
13:19, Thu 6 Dec
As a wrestling fan, this is brilliant.
14:00, Thu 6 Dec
Bluewurst

What are you claiming, here???
14:19, Thu 6 Dec
Exactly that.

It’s literally what happened
@Bluewurst1875
14:22, Thu 6 Dec
Come on stop being coy, what were the circumstances that ended up with you both being naked? Was it a romantic tryst or were you being strip searched for security?
14:24, Thu 6 Dec
I've seen him once. They weren't being romantic.