14:56, Thu 6 Dec
Returns Sat.

Now I'm horny.
15:03, Thu 6 Dec
Will he start or will he have to wait for his chance?

Mahoney takes corners from both sides, left foot and right foot, that's gotta get you hard too?
@LeMod1875
15:04, Thu 6 Dec
Nothing turns me on like watching those flowing locks get whisked up in a breeze down that right flank on a cold Saturday afternoon fella.
15:06, Thu 6 Dec
Shouldn't change a winning team.

Jota on the bench for me.
15:08, Thu 6 Dec
Bench for me too.

as you said don't change a winning side.

Coming off the bench after Mahoney has ran them all game.. lovely
16:01, Thu 6 Dec
I always subscribe to playing your best players. He’s one of our best players so has to play.
16:11, Thu 6 Dec
Roger the lodger
I always subscribe to playing your best players. He’s one of our best players so has to play.

#StockdaleIn
DES
17:54, Thu 6 Dec
No, on the bench! Give him 30 mins that should work!

Kro
17:56, Thu 6 Dec
DES
Don’t agree that you should never change a winning team however I think I’d start him on the bench Saturday.

Mahoney’s been great the last few games and I think it would send the wrong message to the fringe players should he automatically be dropped. He’s generally the first to get subbed so Jota will probably still get a good half hour anyway.
17:57, Thu 6 Dec
DES
On the bench, replace either winger with 30 to go.
@Bluewurst1875
18:08, Thu 6 Dec
Will be very surprised if Monk brings him right back in. Doesn't seem his style.
18:11, Thu 6 Dec
Would be very unfair on Con
Twitter: @vivabrownie

Proven wrong on: N/A
20:26, Thu 6 Dec
Don’t agree that you should never change a winning team however I think I’d start him on the bench Saturday.

Mahoney’s been great the last few games and I think it would send the wrong message to the fringe players should he automatically be dropped. He’s generally the first to get subbed so Jota will probably still get a good half hour anyway.

Agree.
21:30, Thu 6 Dec
Le Mod
Mahoney takes corners from both sides, left foot and right foot, that's gotta get you hard too?

A semon for each foot?
No future.....
21:36, Thu 6 Dec
Can you imagine him ringing his mom to tell him he's been dropped?

Doesn't bear thinking about.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"