22:32, Thu 6 Dec
Orgasm Addict

22:35, Thu 6 Dec
I Don’t Mind

22:38, Thu 6 Dec
What a great band he fronted.

RIP and all that but let's not too carried away here - they were basically one hit wonders.

Jedward had more success - whether they made a greater contribution is obviously purely subjective.

Not a huge fan, but yer talking cobblers there old boy
22:39, Thu 6 Dec
Autonomy dedicated to the passing of Joe strummer

22:40, Thu 6 Dec
Wow! That version of Orgasm Addict is wild! I considered pogo-ing into the Christmas tree. Thanks for posting.
22:42, Thu 6 Dec
Everybody’s Happy Nowadays

22:44, Thu 6 Dec
Looking at some recent pics of him it’s a warning to all the fat middle aged bastards you see down the Blues. Look in the mirror and if you look remotely like him, change yer lifestyle.
22:49, Thu 6 Dec
I also used to have the bootlegs you could get on cassette from adverts in the NME in the late 70s: Time’s Up, Razor Cuts and Best in Good Food.

Anyone else have them?
22:50, Thu 6 Dec
What a great band he fronted.

RIP and all that but let's not too carried away here - they were basically one hit wonders.

Jedward had more success - whether they made a greater contribution is obviously purely subjective.

If you don't have any idea of what you're talking about why don't you just stay silent? You don't have to prove what a berk you are.

FWIW The Buzzcocks had 6 top 40 singles and influenced countless bands and individual artists. Jedward had 2 top 40 singles and influenced nothing and nobody of any worth. You may take them as an inspiration but that proves my point ;)
PJ1
22:52, Thu 6 Dec
Bugger, what a band they were. He was a great lyricist and underrated writer. My fave solo effort which I last listened to two days ago.

RIP indeed...
"Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs"
22:52, Thu 6 Dec
Promises

4 Drunk lads will start a fight, 4 punks will start a band.

Cheers for the memories Pete RIP.
23:22, Thu 6 Dec
Love the Buzzcocks, RIP Pete

'Something goes wrong again'

Produced by Martin Zero, RIP.
05:37, Fri 7 Dec
Feck. Terrible news.

Marc Riley played I Beleive last night about 7ish....all makes sense now.When you had teenage angst he made you feel you weren't alone.

RIP