PJ1
22:52, Thu 6 Dec
Bugger, what a band they were. He was a great lyricist and underrated writer. My fave solo effort which I last listened to two days ago.

RIP indeed...
"Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs"
22:52, Thu 6 Dec
Promises

4 Drunk lads will start a fight, 4 punks will start a band.

Cheers for the memories Pete RIP.
23:22, Thu 6 Dec
Love the Buzzcocks, RIP Pete

'Something goes wrong again'

Produced by Martin Zero, RIP.
05:37, Fri 7 Dec
Feck. Terrible news.

Marc Riley played I Beleive last night about 7ish....all makes sense now.When you had teenage angst he made you feel you weren't alone.

RIP
09:06, Fri 7 Dec
RIP
09:58, Fri 7 Dec
Fabulous band. Did not have many hits. However who gives a toss about the charts, what matters is that their music was superb and well beyond the weekens disco mating audience. I hope the rest of the band continue.
RIP Pete.
14:21, Fri 7 Dec
Loved them even more than the Clash.

[www.prostatecanceruk.org] is a really useful link.

You can access information, speak to an advisor with expert information or email them. It’s a really good service, I think.

You can access information, speak to an advisor with expert information or email them. It’s a really good service, I think.
18:26, Fri 7 Dec
Fat Buddha
Looking at some recent pics of him it’s a warning to all the Fat middle aged Buddhas you see down the Blues. Look in the mirror and if you look remotely like him, change yer lifestyle.

Well quite.
Quote Fat Buddha: “I might be wrong ...”
19:59, Fri 7 Dec
Loved them even more than the Clash.

That’s perverse. Like preferring Herman’s Hermits to the Rolling Stones
20:06, Fri 7 Dec
Contradictory but it's how I felt.

20:38, Fri 7 Dec
Fair enough. No offence but weren’t you a bit long in the tooth for all that fey pop?
13:19, Sat 8 Dec
Prefer the sound of the suburbs to the sixth form private school sermonising of the Clash.
13:22, Sat 8 Dec
Fake facts