15:38, Wed 2 Jan
If you haven't seen it, please watch it. One of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've seen. I was convinced it was a spoof for a while
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
15:42, Wed 2 Jan
"The most important letters to me are H O M E, because, to me, they mean home."

"We are both rectangles, but we make a square, and that square make a fortress."

It is Spinal Tap taken to 12.
bluearmyfaction
It is Spinal Tap David Brent taken to 12.
DES
16:40, Wed 2 Jan
I watched it in disbelief!
I felt it was so cringy and apart from an elongated drum solo only heard one song at the end,` when will i be famous`, utter waste of time watching!

KRO
A_n_E
If you haven't seen it, please watch it. One of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've seen. I was convinced it was a spoof for a while

It was hilarious.

'People Just Do Nothing' has just finished after 5 series but that documentary on Bros but in exactly the same vein but funnier.

If it wasn't for the part about his Mom and the sister I would have sworn it was a spoof mocumentary.

Complete lack of selfawareness.

“I made a conscious decision because of Stevie Wonder not to be superstitious.” Matt Goss
21:24, Wed 2 Jan
DES
When he feel asleep in the bath and then said someone sold a picture of him taking a nap in it he then followed it up with luckily though there was bubbles in it....ffs I pissed myself
22:12, Wed 2 Jan
His Vegas show being compared to Sinatra is just wow 😳
23:31, Wed 2 Jan
I found it heartbreaking
08:26, Thu 3 Jan
The picture of his dog with a pint at the start of it.
Shaun of Brum (in London)
“I made a conscious decision because of Stevie Wonder not to be superstitious.” Matt Goss

that had me and the missus crying, we had to pause it to pull ourselves together and carry on watching. he was so deadly serious as well.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
08:49, Thu 3 Jan
Im beginning to think this "is" a spoof as James cordon is behind it with his production company whatever though it took me in.
09:32, Thu 3 Jan
yeah i spotted his name in the credits. i just assumed he got matt and luke on board from the US
09:36, Thu 3 Jan
Matt Goss's "metaphors" are simply brilliant.
JCL
09:56, Thu 3 Jan
I saw Bros back in the day. They were performing live at the Going Live outside broadcast at the Avoncroft museum.
Many blue jeans!
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
As with everyone in life who takes themselves far too seriously and think they’re philosophers when in fact they are thick as shit all adds up to comedy gold.
10:08, Thu 3 Jan
Roger the lodger
As with everyone in life who takes themselves far too seriously and think they’re philosophers when in fact they are thick as shit all adds up to comedy gold.

You've put the cat amongst the pigeons with that.
10:19, Thu 3 Jan
Hahaa what you saying? We’ve got more than a few like that on here?....never!
10:19, Thu 3 Jan
i think when you've spent nigh on a decade in vegas with people blowing smoke up your ass telling you you're as good as sinatra then your grip on reality gets a bit tenuous.
10:22, Thu 3 Jan
Is it a repeat of an old one (they were house hunting in the one I saw), which was hilarious in itself.
@Bluewurst1875
10:27, Thu 3 Jan
no it's a new one following them building up to concerts at the O2