10:08, Thu 3 Jan
Roger the lodger
As with everyone in life who takes themselves far too seriously and think they’re philosophers when in fact they are thick as shit all adds up to comedy gold.

You've put the cat amongst the pigeons with that.
10:19, Thu 3 Jan
Hahaa what you saying? We’ve got more than a few like that on here?....never!
10:19, Thu 3 Jan
i think when you've spent nigh on a decade in vegas with people blowing smoke up your ass telling you you're as good as sinatra then your grip on reality gets a bit tenuous.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:22, Thu 3 Jan
Is it a repeat of an old one (they were house hunting in the one I saw), which was hilarious in itself.
@Bluewurst1875
10:27, Thu 3 Jan
no it's a new one following them building up to concerts at the O2
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:29, Thu 3 Jan
Have to watch it in catch up then.

I though them looking for a house was a spoof
@Bluewurst1875
10:29, Thu 3 Jan
So, spoof or not? if it's a spoof I'd watch it, if not...that Corden is the biggest celebrity arse licker out there, so I can imagine.
No, no house hunting on it.

Though this one I believe was not shown that recently and when it was it was a late night BBC4 thing to not much reaction.

It has now been seen by so many due to it's reaction on social medical every time someone else watches it. Gone absolutely viral.
I've just read an NME article with many quotes on. It can't be anything other than a spoof.
10:49, Thu 3 Jan
JCL
JCL
I saw Bros back in the day. They were performing live at the Going Live outside broadcast at the Avoncroft museum.
Many blue jeans!

Did you go to South Bromsgrove High School?
JCL
10:55, Thu 3 Jan
fradge
JCL
I saw Bros back in the day. They were performing live at the Going Live outside broadcast at the Avoncroft museum.
Many blue jeans!

Did you go to South Bromsgrove High School?

Nope, I was a Waseley boy!
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.
11:06, Thu 3 Jan
Oldham
I've just read an NME article with many quotes on. It can't be anything other than a spoof.

it geniunely isnt, although i can see why you'd think it is from the quotes.
12:55, Thu 3 Jan
The times tv critic said it was a documentary not to be missed at the end of his review.
DES
23:49, Thu 3 Jan
To use modern idiom it was an hour of my life I can never get back, such a pair of snowflakes, egos that shattered easier than glass!
Kro
10:16, Fri 4 Jan
DES
There are some hilarious moments, particularly when he is showing them around his house, and some of the “philosophical” are straight up Brent or Partridge.

However, to against the grain, I actually thought it was a good documentary and I found myself rooting for them at the end.