DES
13:42, Wed 9 Jan
fairkop
The threads not about WHY we didn't sign players its about players we should have signed .I wouldn't give a toss whether Chucho couldn't speak a word of English and whether his training regime was 10 pints of Ansells and 40 players . Plus I didn't care that he couldn't score in a brothel -when he played someone else scored because Chucho hed made the space by pulling the defence all over the shop.

His contribution is vastly underrated .Stats show that generally when he played we got a result and when he didn't then not so much .
Fairkop,
its about putting a bit of depth behind every decision, there are always reasons, Im just highlighting the ones I know something about!

KRO
13:47, Wed 9 Jan
DES
I guess because of that one instance Des we shouldn’t of paid the 1m, even though he looked good for us on loan overall and then went on to be bought for 12m by spurs after shining for Wigan in the prem, must of been useless though ay Des.
DES
13:56, Wed 9 Jan
Pred, just adding alternative viewpoint mate, thats what forums are for, personally he looked quite limited to me, reminded me a lot of that ex sheff unt lad who we bought who became a pro boxer!

KRO
14:37, Wed 9 Jan
DES
I understand what forums are for, I just find some of youre views incomprehensible.
15:04, Wed 9 Jan
Ribeye
I don't think we ever had the money or intention to sign him unfortunately
Daft thread then, innit 😉
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:54, Wed 9 Jan
Predator
CheswickBlue
Predator
That’s you’re opinion and you don’t like attacking flair type players. Quincy was underrated.

I liked Quincy

Absolutely rapid too if I remember correctly

Yeah proper rapid, good skills too.

Was shit for us
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
DES
16:41, Wed 9 Jan
Predator
I understand what forums are for, I just find some of youre views incomprehensible.

Never mind Pred, knowledge broadens the mind, I'm just trying to spread some in your direction!

Think I preferred Quincy the medic of TV!!

KRO
16:44, Wed 9 Jan
Alan Miller. Quality keeper.
DES
17:07, Wed 9 Jan
Alan miller who spilled the ball for stoke to score on day of riot?
Kro
17:42, Wed 9 Jan
DES
After Wayne Biggins implanted three dozen studs into his midriff which that cretinous shitehawk of a referee Roger Wiseman somehow missed?

(Was that Miller or Dearden?)
DB
18:02, Wed 9 Jan
Thomas Myher (sp) that loan keeper who saved a pen on his debut against Wolves.
The Usual Suspect
18:35, Wed 9 Jan
DB
Myhre. Brillant keeper.
18:36, Wed 9 Jan
DES
DES
Pred, just adding alternative viewpoint mate, thats what forums are for, personally he looked quite limited to me, reminded me a lot of that ex sheff unt lad who we bought who became a pro boxer!

KRO

Woodhouse. Had big potential he did but has admitted he couldn't be arsed at Blues. Turned up pissed to play Man U apparently.
DES
21:09, Wed 9 Jan
bluearmyfaction
After Wayne Biggins implanted three dozen studs into his midriff which that cretinous shitehawk of a referee Roger Wiseman somehow missed?

(Was that Miller or Dearden?)
Roger wiseman who oversaw our Wembley victory over tranmere! Saw him in WSM COUPLE OF YRS BACK, really nice guy!
Kro
21:13, Wed 9 Jan
DES
Spread what knowledge? That palacios was rubbish because of one instance according to you? 🤣