21:25, Wed 9 Jan
Same sort of time we had Quincy we also had Scott Sinclair, who joined Wigan for 500k about 6 months later.

Kemy Agustien played in the Premier for a while, but the Internet suggests he would have cost 2mill.
22:17, Wed 9 Jan
DES
DES
bluearmyfaction
After Wayne Biggins implanted three dozen studs into his midriff which that cretinous shitehawk of a referee Roger Wiseman somehow missed?

(Was that Miller or Dearden?)
Roger wiseman who oversaw our Wembley victory over tranmere! Saw him in WSM COUPLE OF YRS BACK, really nice guy!
Kro
You should have asked him what the hell was going on in that Stoke game. I think he was on the FIFA list for a while. But you could feel the anger boiling up throughout that match with every inexplicable decision.
22:22, Wed 9 Jan
Someone mentioned Isaiah Rankin earlier. He scored the equaliser for Preston against us in 2001 playoff semi: taking it to pens.

Seconds after Stan had hit both posts.

Unhappy memories
22:25, Wed 9 Jan
Emyr Huws
The elusive Wang
22:26, Wed 9 Jan
That was the dingle bastard Mark Rankin. A midfielder not the player we had on loan who was a striker.
23:56, Wed 9 Jan
Michael Carrick or Jessie Linguard.
DES
23:56, Wed 9 Jan
Osterberg
Someone mentioned Isaiah Rankin earlier. He scored the equaliser for Preston against us in 2001 playoff semi: taking it to pens.

Seconds after Stan had hit both posts.

Unhappy memories
Omg that night was shocking, poor stans first touch!
I wouldn’t mind but generally his ball control was superb but that bad first touch wrecked that opportunity which would have put us through, then if I recall the winner was offside.
Then Trevs stupid rant about the pens!
So unlike him and so unprofessional!
Kro
00:27, Thu 10 Jan
DES
I agree, soon as trev had a tantrum the shootout was lost.

Remember thinking the players looked embarrassed.
07:36, Thu 10 Jan
It was, but I’d be annoyed too if I had a gentleman’s agreement before the match which was reneged upon.
DES
07:49, Thu 10 Jan
Thin blue line.
Sky were never going to agree to shootout into empty stand!
Trev gave thecplayers perfect opportunity to fail!
Which we duly did, missed first two pens!
Deepsale hasn’t got many happy memories for me!
Think we win there in 72 with a bob Hatton goal but apart from that.. nowt!
Kro
08:03, Thu 10 Jan
DES
DES
bluearmyfaction
After Wayne Biggins implanted three dozen studs into his midriff which that cretinous shitehawk of a referee Roger Wiseman somehow missed?

(Was that Miller or Dearden?)
Roger wiseman who oversaw our Wembley victory over tranmere! Saw him in WSM COUPLE OF YRS BACK, really nice guy!
Kro

Sorry to do this DES, given the pelters you've got on this thread but:

[en.wikipedia.org]

J Martin of Alton was the ref on that glorious day in May 91.
08:50, Thu 10 Jan
Ribeye
Myhre. Brillant keeper.

He was decent, i am sure he played in the playoffs against Barnsley away and at the end of the match just walked through all the barnsley fans on the pitch to wave to the blues fans, as we knew it was his last game for us i believe.
09:10, Thu 10 Jan
Well Joe Hart would have been good.
DES
09:39, Thu 10 Jan
Always happy to stand corrected on any facts mate!
Could have swore it was Wiseman!
Kro
09:51, Thu 10 Jan
DES
Predator
Good shout that, I forgot about Palacios
Only thing I recall about palacios was villa bulgarian midfielder ex celtic, pushing him out of the way as if he was a kid to create goal for them at stans.
Petrov! just remembered his name, think it may have been a winning goal as well.

KRO

That was Kapo, not Palacios. It was the opening goal, the own goal by Ridgewell.
@LeMod1875