13:22, Wed 9 Jan
Darren Anderton, was massively underwhelmed by his signing. Proved me wrong, classy player with a proper football brain.
13:24, Wed 9 Jan
The Juke
13:26, Wed 9 Jan
Kendo Nagasaki ... I knew he was sh*t but I didn't realise just how sh*t he'd turn out to be
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
13:32, Wed 9 Jan
Funky Furlong, crushing disappointment when a 'big signing' from Chelsea was muted by the then board of directors but, left a big impression, & did us a great turn, not seen anyone with bigger thighs than he, either previously or since, proper 'man mountain' who looked after himself.
13:35, Wed 9 Jan
David de Camp
13:36, Wed 9 Jan
Yes , I was at work when it was announced on the radio that Blues were in negotiations with Chelsea to sign a player whose fee would smash our transfer record . " Knowing our luck , it's Paul Furlong " I said to my mate ...... he turned out to be a good signing , if you can overlook the penalty he stroked to Watfords keeper in the play off semi
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
14:19, Wed 9 Jan
I hold my hand up and say that Jota has more than proved me wrong.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
14:28, Wed 9 Jan
Tony Towers.

Tony Evans.
15:37, Wed 9 Jan
WorcsBlues
Funky Furlong, crushing disappointment when a 'big signing' from Chelsea was muted by the then board of directors but, left a big impression, & did us a great turn, not seen anyone with bigger thighs than he, either previously or since, proper 'man mountain' who looked after himself.

Adebola had bigger thighs than furlong. used to love it when he went on a run and defenders just bounced off him.
15:40, Wed 9 Jan
Carr... injury-prone, semi-retired, 30s... not really appreciated how good he was anyway.

Became a genuine legend and one of my all-time favourite players.
15:42, Wed 9 Jan
the horse.

never been so happy to eat humble pie

edit - and carr too as mattt said
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
15:42, Wed 9 Jan
King Kenny - wouldn't say I didn't rate him or was unhappy with his signing, but no way thought he'd be as good as he turned out to be.
15:43, Wed 9 Jan
Carr was the one that came into my head first as well. 👏
15:47, Wed 9 Jan
Bob Hatton. Signed from second division Carlisle,having been at Northampton.Club legend
16:05, Wed 9 Jan
Barry Ferguson - thought he was past it, wouldn't hack it in the top flight but was an absolute machine in midfield.

Honourable mentions to Lee Bowyer and Dave Murphy.