16:53, Wed 9 Jan
Chris Marsden. Lovely footballer.
@stevanderman
17:21, Wed 9 Jan
kind of the other way round,

mike newell and eddie newton, thought they were brilliant additions and bot was I proven incorrect
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
18:03, Wed 9 Jan
Jerry Gill, assumed he was a makeweight in the Yeovil deal so that Howard Forinton wouldn't get homesick.
18:05, Wed 9 Jan
I thought the same. Wish we had signed him earlier
18:37, Wed 9 Jan
WorcsBlues
Funky Furlong, crushing disappointment when a 'big signing' from Chelsea was muted by the then board of directors but, left a big impression, & did us a great turn, not seen anyone with bigger thighs than he, either previously or since, proper 'man mountain' who looked after himself.

Or smaller ears!
18:39, Wed 9 Jan
Caddis. I know we were poor but I thought who the feck is this bloke we're getting from Swindon. Legend
DB
18:40, Wed 9 Jan
I get a semi every time I hear his name.

What a game. What a goal. What a moment.
The Usual Suspect
18:45, Wed 9 Jan
Juke all day.

2 years he hadn't scored for or something silly? Been a revelation and does so much more than score goals.

Julian Gray was decent too, on his day, and scored against the shite.
DES
19:17, Wed 9 Jan
Dave, every blues player who scored against vile is an all time hero to me.. except bloody Julian.. wtf didn’t he Square it to Clinton!
That would have been his third against him!
I loved Clinton, worked his rocks off!
Kro
19:31, Wed 9 Jan
mattt
King Kenny - wouldn't say I didn't rate him or was unhappy with his signing, but no way thought he'd be as good as he turned out to be.

cunningham was magnificent for blues. what a player.

and he had every right to take a parting shot at the shysters in charge at the time.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
19:53, Wed 9 Jan
WorcsBlues
Funky Furlong, crushing disappointment when a 'big signing' from Chelsea was muted by the then board of directors but, left a big impression, & did us a great turn, not seen anyone with bigger thighs than he, either previously or since, proper 'man mountain' who looked after himself.
Obafemi 💙 had huge thighs compared to Furlong

Linked Image
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:54, Wed 9 Jan
Gary Gardner
DES
21:07, Wed 9 Jan
Very good shout! I expected nothing when we signed him!
Kro
08:24, Thu 10 Jan
DES
David Murphy, first couple of seasons with us I thought he was awful, then became almost overnight one of the first names on the teamsheet, was genuinely gutted when he finished.
10:12, Thu 10 Jan
Curtis Fleming. When we signed him my heart sank because I really thought he was crap every time I'd seen him play.

Yet he played really well for us.