18:05, Wed 9 Jan
As things stand BCFC star is a free agent in the summer

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
“I love it at Birmingham. I love playing here.”

You’ll do for me Morro 👍
Couldn't hope for a better answer considering the position he is in. Not many players would be happy to wait until we get our sh*t in order before offering him a contract. Well played Morro
01:15, Thu 10 Jan
Hope it gets sorted. This is another reason to hate all this ffp guff.
10:20, Thu 10 Jan
Birmingham Mail
As things stand BCFC star is a free agent in the summer

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

This lad is growing on me, fast becoming my favourite player, just seems a prefect human, like our Garry
10:59, Thu 10 Jan
How is it possible that appeasing the EFL can actually cause us to lose an asset ..... ??
albeit thankfully he wants to stay but at the same time it doesnt stop other clubs offering him a new contract.
16:41, Thu 10 Jan
How is it possible that appeasing the EFL can actually cause us to lose an asset ..... ??
albeit thankfully he wants to stay but at the same time it doesnt stop other clubs offering him a new contract.

Seems as if it's going a bit far when things like this happen.One of our longest serving players, doesn't seem right.
16:46, Thu 10 Jan

You’ll do for me Morro 👍

I see him around Shirley and Monkspath with his family fairly frequently. Seems like he’s built a good life here and doesn’t want to disturb that.

Good chap 👍
17:31, Thu 10 Jan
Maxine Collins

You’ll do for me Morro 👍

Doesn't seem that long ago the know-it-alls were telling us as a matter of FACT that he was pretending to be injured, refusing to play and was a snake who we needed to get rid of.

Glad the perception has changed. Has been a brilliant signing (for free) and always conducted himself like a proper Blues captain.

Let's hope we can re-sign him