20:05, Wed 9 Jan
Paul Marden.

Any views or information? I never saw him play.
Good for 89 minutes always made a mistake. Good footballing centre half, unlucky to get injured when a trial a Liverpool was in the offing.
It's Mardon btw
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'

Paul Harding.

20:13, Wed 9 Jan
Paul Harding.

Another player I never saw. Did he marry a Birmingham girl?
20:14, Wed 9 Jan
spionkop
No a Scottish man
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:25, Wed 9 Jan
Mardon was decent. Think he was better for Baggies than us though.

I used to like Richard Dryden and Scott Hiley
20:47, Wed 9 Jan
Remember Paul Moulden...

[www.theargus.co.uk]

Played up front with Cotterill.
20:50, Wed 9 Jan
Remember Paul Moulden...

[www.theargus.co.uk]

Played up front with Cotterill.

Never thought I'd hear wurzel described as mr. banter.
Rab C Nesbitt
spionkop
No a Scottish man

Ted McMinn?
20:54, Wed 9 Jan
It’s Mardon ain’t it? The centre half yeah thought he was good especially coopers first season., his centre half partner Martin Hicks had a good year that year as well .. and Trevor Mathewson actually, even scored a couple of important goals.

Loved that season.
21:01, Wed 9 Jan
Moulden haha remember getting him on loan from West Ham or somewhere and he scored a few including the winner at home to Charlton to keep us up on the last day.

He was really slow but knew where the net was as they say.
DES
21:04, Wed 9 Jan
Vince, that last day winner by moulded and then s blinding save from martin Thomas kept us up!
Kro
21:07, Wed 9 Jan
DES
Kop looked great that day, was in the paddock myself.

Re: Paul Harding.

21:14, Wed 9 Jan
Ted McMinn
The Tin Man - I remember sitting in the main stand and watching a reserve game where he came on as a sub. Within 5 mins and before he even touched the ball he blatantly head butted an opponent and without a glance at the Ref or the bench, calmly walked back off the pitch.
21:16, Wed 9 Jan
DES
Didn’t they miss an open goal as well DES late on that literally rolled across the goal line and went out for a goal kick on the old wavy pitch at the tilton end?

Got absolutely steaming drunk before/during/after that game on cans of breaker as a youth .

Yeah loved Thommo, had other good keepers as well around the same time on loan . Alan Miller, Kevin Dearden.

And one weird shit fat one Australian I think? Bob Caitlin? I might have imagined that not sure, it was the 90’s after all.