It’s Paul Harding I want information on. I met his former brother in law walking his dog in a beach in Kernow yesterday and he had some interesting things to say.
09:32, Thu 10 Jan
Think Harding was a utility player in the Fry era. If he’s the guy I’m thinking of then my main memory is an end of season friendly to celebrate promotion. We played Forest who I think may have also been promoted but to the Premier League whereas we were moving up from third tier. For some reason Harding got himself completely worked up and was flying into challenges. In the end the referee asked the Blues bench to substitute him as a red card would otherwise have followed. Lost 4-1 if I recall.

As someone who could play in different positions he ended up not being able to cement a regular place in the team.
10:45, Thu 10 Jan
Anyone know if Paul Harding married a Birmingham girl? Met his former brother in law, walking his dog on a beach in Cornwall, who I met on my way out from a swim. Had some interesting things to say to me about him.
Thanks in advance and mocking answers not required. So in advance for those thinking of posting clever posts you can go do it drekly
10:58, Thu 10 Jan
DES
DES
Vince, that last day winner by moulded and then s blinding save from martin Thomas kept us up!
Kro

Thomas didn't play that game I am pretty such and hardly that season.

I can not actually recall Thomas making any very notable saves. He was steady.

Re: Paul Harding.

11:52, Thu 10 Jan
spionkop
It’s Paul Harding I want information on. I met his former brother in law walking his dog in a beach in Kernow yesterday and he had some interesting things to say.

Ok, Harding was crap. Is that enough info?

If its only him you want info on I'd change the title of the thread to information on Paul Harding only.
11:53, Thu 10 Jan
spionkop
Anyone know if Paul Harding married a Birmingham girl? Met his former brother in law, walking his dog on a beach in Cornwall, who I met on my way out from a swim. Had some interesting things to say to me about him.
Thanks in advance and mocking answers not required. So in advance for those thinking of posting clever posts you can go do it drekly
Surely you should be telling us those things about him, yer daft sod
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:57, Thu 10 Jan
Moulden and Saville. Think some Italian club wanted the both of them for 900k.
17:29, Thu 10 Jan
spionkop
Paul Marden.

Any views or information? I never saw him play.

Liked him a lot. Extremely fast and on his day looked like an absolute Rolls Royce of a footballer. But a bad mistake was never far away which prevented him going to the top level.
...he's only got one leg now (Ted McMinn)
17:44, Thu 10 Jan
He was a good athlete, not the tallest centre half, quick but he always had a mistake in him, sold on to the albion for a tidybprofit.
Blue Flamingo
...he's only got one leg now (Ted McMinn)

Yeah i know, ran like he only had one in the 90s too.