20:11, Wed 9 Jan
Looking to get some banner inspiration/ideas from the SHA contingent -

I know we're a while away yet but I'm exploring the idea of having a big banner made for the Blues v Vile home fixture, which would be held in the Tilton and aimed directly at those with 12 toes in the away end.

So my question to you is, from your experience, what is the thing you say to Vilers which really gets under their skin and annoys them the most?

For me, itโ€™s anything about them been fickle, obsessed, not from Birmingham, not proper Brummies etc. which seems to trigger my Vile mates the most! Ideally Iโ€™m just looking for a short sentence to have a pop and wind them up.

'We are Brummies, you are w*nkers' would be good one. Short and sweet, gets the message across but not sure it'd be allowed in the ground?!

Ideas welcomed.
20:12, Wed 9 Jan
Cringe.
20:13, Wed 9 Jan
Shit slogan that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:14, Wed 9 Jan
The peoples club?
We aren't going up
20:15, Wed 9 Jan
'Welcome Staffordshire'

But as big as that vile flag that according to Sky was 'putting tremors of fear through the Birmingham fans'
20:17, Wed 9 Jan
Please, no.

Or are you genuinely considering a massive banner calling them obsessed?
20:21, Wed 9 Jan
Welcome to Birmingham
20:22, Wed 9 Jan
B13blues
Welcome to Birmingham
๐Ÿ‘
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:23, Wed 9 Jan
Car Park โžก๏ธ
20:26, Wed 9 Jan
Welcome to Brum is a good shout.

Not sure Iโ€™m getting whatโ€™s cringe about a banner; football without a bit of banter at your local rivals would just be boring.
20:28, Wed 9 Jan
Not my cup of tea. It makes it look like we care about them. They should be irrelevant to us. Feck them. I hate them with a passion but not giving them any attention hurts them more.
20:28, Wed 9 Jan
Yeah knowing the way blues luck goes holding up car park may constitute trying to arrange a meet. ๐Ÿ˜‚
20:30, Wed 9 Jan
Ribeye
Not my cup of tea. It makes it look like we care about them. They should be irrelevant to us. Feck them. I hate them with a passion but not giving them any attention hurts them more.
The longest thread on the first page is about them ,again. We can hardly say they're irrelevant
20:31, Wed 9 Jan
Welcome to Our famous
City of Birmingham !
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
20:38, Wed 9 Jan
Lee Mockble School of Driving
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
20:39, Wed 9 Jan
A_n_E

This. Or Danny is a grass.
20:43, Wed 9 Jan
Love the "welcome to Birmingham" looks like my son and I will be there. Hope to meet some of the boys on SHA during our trip
20:45, Wed 9 Jan
Actually a big hand or two would say it all really ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ
20:49, Wed 9 Jan
European Bob
A_n_E

This. Or Danny is a grass.

Didn't the one at vp say b***k danny is a grass?
Bosko1875!
Looking to get some banner inspiration/ideas from the SHA contingent -

I know we're a while away yet but I'm exploring the idea of having a big banner made for the Blues v Vile home fixture, which would be held in the Tilton and aimed directly at those with 12 toes in the away end.

So my question to you is, from your experience, what is the thing you say to Vilers which really gets under their skin and annoys them the most?

For me, itโ€™s anything about them been fickle, obsessed, not from Birmingham, not proper Brummies etc. which seems to trigger my Vile mates the most! Ideally Iโ€™m just looking for a short sentence to have a pop and wind them up.

'We are Brummies, you are w*nkers' would be good one. Short and sweet, gets the message across but not sure it'd be allowed in the ground?!

Ideas welcomed.

Forget the banner
Goto match
Watch match
Go to pub after
Go home

im with ribeye... feck em, no attention!