21:35, Wed 9 Jan
Can you imagine the Camp thread if this was us ? 😳
Part of me finds it a bit funny
@LeMod1875
why is it classless?

isn't it classless to not try your best for 90 minutes whether you are winning or losing?
21:40, Wed 9 Jan
ZLAMMER
why is it classless?

isn't it classless to not try your best for 90 minutes whether you are winning or losing?

He's listened to Cotterill after Sheff wed
21:44, Wed 9 Jan
Enjoyed it, Burton can feck off.
21:45, Wed 9 Jan
ZLAMMER
why is it classless?

Not when you're funded by the blood and bones of indentured slave labour kidnapped from the slums of Dhaka.
21:47, Wed 9 Jan
You'll call me old fashioned, but how anyone can take pleasure in that humiliation of a small town club is beyond me. All it exposes is the huge unbridgeable gulf between billionaire clubs and the rest. It demeans the game.
21:51, Wed 9 Jan
You'll call me old fashioned, but how anyone can take pleasure in that humiliation of a small town club is beyond me. All it exposes is the huge unbridgeable gulf between billionaire clubs and the rest. It demeans the game.

I hope this isn't Malcolm Crosby 😠
21:51, Wed 9 Jan
codswollop

21:55, Wed 9 Jan
They’re damned if they do and damned if they don’t. After all the uproar of fa cup matches at the weekend where prem teams make 9+ Changes is devaluing the cup competitions.

Tonight Man City got 9 and spurs bring on Kane at 6-0 against tranmere and it’s classless.
DES
21:57, Wed 9 Jan
ZLAMMER
codswollop

Anyone recognise Northampton right back without googling?

Kro
21:59, Wed 9 Jan
DES
Anyone recognise Northampton right back Without Googling?

What a strange name for anyone let alone a footballer
22:03, Wed 9 Jan
exactly.

crackers
22:03, Wed 9 Jan
The sooner Man City and the elite eff off the better
22:10, Wed 9 Jan
jimmysinger

That small town club that have been our recent bogey team? Feck them.