21:45, Wed 9 Jan
ZLAMMER
why is it classless?

isn't it classless to not try your best for 90 minutes whether you are winning or losing?
Not when you're funded by the blood and bones of indentured slave labour kidnapped from the slums of Dhaka.
21:47, Wed 9 Jan
You'll call me old fashioned, but how anyone can take pleasure in that humiliation of a small town club is beyond me. All it exposes is the huge unbridgeable gulf between billionaire clubs and the rest. It demeans the game.
21:51, Wed 9 Jan
You'll call me old fashioned, but how anyone can take pleasure in that humiliation of a small town club is beyond me. All it exposes is the huge unbridgeable gulf between billionaire clubs and the rest. It demeans the game.

I hope this isn't Malcolm Crosby 😠
21:51, Wed 9 Jan
codswollop

21:55, Wed 9 Jan
They’re damned if they do and damned if they don’t. After all the uproar of fa cup matches at the weekend where prem teams make 9+ Changes is devaluing the cup competitions.

Tonight Man City got 9 and spurs bring on Kane at 6-0 against tranmere and it’s classless.
DES
21:57, Wed 9 Jan
ZLAMMER
codswollop

Anyone recognise Northampton right back without googling?

Kro
21:59, Wed 9 Jan
DES
Anyone recognise Northampton right back Without Googling?

What a strange name for anyone let alone a footballer
22:03, Wed 9 Jan
exactly.

crackers
22:03, Wed 9 Jan
The sooner Man City and the elite eff off the better
22:10, Wed 9 Jan
jimmysinger

That small town club that have been our recent bogey team? Feck them.
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits
i think they will stop at 7

might end up at 8 but doubt they will be trying for double figures

bit classless this

Alright Steve.
22:11, Wed 9 Jan
jimmysinger

Agree, whole-heartedly. Found it all a bit distasteful if I'm honest....

...unless it was vile on the receiving end, then I'd piss meself, all night long.
22:13, Wed 9 Jan
What a load of shit. What do you suggest? Giving the lower league team a head start?

Shame Lloyd Dyer wasn't still playing for them it would have been more satisfying.
22:14, Wed 9 Jan
some people don't quite get it as far as i'm concerned.

its great seeing someone beaten by a big scoreline it emphasises why they are so good and why the others are good but just nowhere near as good as those that are really good.

when should they stop, 5, 6-0?

lord lummy its not a charity game.
22:17, Wed 9 Jan
Playing a full strength (near enough) team and beating them properly is showing a lot more respect to Burton than playing a load of kids and still winning 3 or 4 to nil.

It’s a cup semi final and they should be going out to put the tie to bed and that’s what they did.
22:17, Wed 9 Jan
Always likely to be a heavy win. It’s more shocking when both teams are in the same division. Bournemouth comes to mind...
22:18, Wed 9 Jan
DES
Phil Neal?
22:19, Wed 9 Jan
Who said anything about giving them a head start? Having a bit of respect for a league 1 team getting to the semi finals without taking the piss out of them would be nice.

Premier league champs showing their muscles and their millions is taking the piss and I can't take any pleasure out of that.
22:20, Wed 9 Jan
isn't that the point to win by as many as possible?

when do you stop?

you've got it all wrong.
22:22, Wed 9 Jan
They really needed that away goal really