22:58, Wed 9 Jan
Nice to see a big team like Arsenal shut up shop at 2-1 and not take the piss.
00:04, Thu 10 Jan
Ribeye
Nice to see a big team like Arsenal shut up shop at 2-1 and not take the piss.

The Gunners were 0-1 down until the 84th minute, and should have been 2 goals down - as we had a pen saved. Blues deserved the win, especially being away to the WSL1 leaders. Wrotten bad luck for our women, but I’m sure your post will cheer them up.
07:15, Thu 10 Jan
Great effort mate, whats this i heard about mark skinner being poached to orlando. Would be a blow as he has being doing a great job.
08:12, Thu 10 Jan
It was tongue in cheek reference the man city thread
23:13, Thu 10 Jan
Ribeye
It was tongue in cheek reference the man city thread

Yes, I know. My last sentence was also tongue in cheek.
I know many on SHA have little or no interest in our women’s team, and that’s a real shame, Our women so nearly beat the top team in the land, and away from home. Such rotten luck, having just lost the top goalkeeper in WSL1 (to Chelski) and having lost the WSL’s best player (striker, Ellen White) to injury for several weeks.
Just thought I’d be unfashionable and give them some credit/sympathy.
08:52, Fri 11 Jan
SOBLUE
I know many on SHA have little or no interest in our women’s team, and that’s a real shame, Our women so nearly beat the top team in the land, and away from home. Such rotten luck, having just lost the top goalkeeper in WSL1 (to Chelski) and having lost the WSL’s best player (striker, Ellen White) to injury for several weeks.
Just thought I’d be unfashionable and give them some credit/sympathy.
Couldn't agree more. Ellen hasn't played all season has she?
11:42, Fri 11 Jan
Spitting Image

Ellen played just 3 games this season, then succumbed to injury. I was told it was a stress fracture in her back, hence the lengthy period out. But I understand she’s close to a return. Phil Neville seems to think so.
IMO Losing Ellen was equivalent to our men’s team losing both Juke & Adams at the same time. So the team has done amazingly well in her absence.
Hope to see you down there.
15:40, Fri 11 Jan
SOBLUE
Spitting Image

Ellen played just 3 games this season, then succumbed to injury. I was told it was a stress fracture in her back, hence the lengthy period out. But I understand she’s close to a return. Phil Neville seems to think so.
IMO Losing Ellen was equivalent to our men’s team losing both Juke & Adams at the same time. So the team has done amazingly well in her absence.
Hope to see you down there.

Thanks for that. Am an occasional spectator especially the last three seasons but haven't been down this season although am hoping to be there on Sunday