13:08, Thu 10 Jan
El Mayor
Heard this am Ken Anderson got in touch with Blues back in 2014 saying he'd got an investor online, and that he wanted to meet.

Just before he met with people from the club, he faxed his broker agreement which guaranteed him 5% of the sale price - which would stand for 2 years if the club was sold to anyone else.

As you can imagine, Blues told him to foxtrot oscar.

I must be missing something here.

Isn't it just standard practice to pay an arrangement fee when someone's acting as an intermediary in the purchase of a business? In my experience, people normally ask for 5-10%, or agree to use the Lehman Formula.
13:32, Thu 10 Jan
Can't and wouldn't want to argue with any of that. The 58 lives Portsmouth received was incredible. Football has its own set of rules.
13:40, Thu 10 Jan
I.P.F
El Mayor
Heard this am Ken Anderson got in touch with Blues back in 2014 saying he'd got an investor online, and that he wanted to meet.

Just before he met with people from the club, he faxed his broker agreement which guaranteed him 5% of the sale price - which would stand for 2 years if the club was sold to anyone else.

As you can imagine, Blues told him to foxtrot oscar.

I must be missing something here.

Isn't it just standard practice to pay an arrangement fee when someone's acting as an intermediary in the purchase of a business? In my experience, people normally ask for 5-10%, or agree to use the Lehman Formula.

Missed the bit in bold. If someone else bought blues without involving Ken Anderson in a two year period after he signed the agreement, he still wanted paying.
13:53, Thu 10 Jan
Not that good, Sisyphean requires a capital.

Requires a google for me as well 😱
17:12, Thu 10 Jan
Bolton can't pay their players but Ken Anderson is taking home £525,000 and his wife, listed as a director, is taking home £125,000. Football is f*cked. The EFL are a joke.
17:36, Thu 10 Jan
El Mayor
Missed the bit in bold. If someone else bought blues without involving Ken Anderson in a two year period after he signed the agreement, he still wanted paying.
Not surprised he tried that on - after all something similar did happen with Seymour Pierce...
08:27, Fri 11 Jan
He's sent an email to the fans now:

[www.theboltonnews.co.uk]