20:06, Thu 10 Jan
Musername
Saying he made one is a bit of a stretch

Without his header on ... there is no winning goal.
20:21, Thu 10 Jan
Ricky Blotto
WorcsAzul
I don't imagine their keeper is claiming the assist so it must be Zig's! Love the big man and will treasure that moment forever.....it all seemed to happen in slow motion and I was convinced it would be ruled out for some reason.

Most commonly, an assist is credited to a player for passing or crossing the ball to the scorer. It may also be awarded to a player whose shot rebounds (off a defender, goalkeeper or goalpost) to a teammate who scores.
Thank god var wasn’t about to pause the celebrations/carnage

You know what, that's a good point. I've always disagreed with you on VAR, but thinking back, the thought of worrying about VAR throughout those post-Oba 30 seconds is horrible.

But with VAR they are down to 10 men and we have had a penalty probably missed.
Goodbye says it all.
20:32, Thu 10 Jan
John_Smullen
Ricky Blotto
WorcsAzul
I don't imagine their keeper is claiming the assist so it must be Zig's! Love the big man and will treasure that moment forever.....it all seemed to happen in slow motion and I was convinced it would be ruled out for some reason.

Most commonly, an assist is credited to a player for passing or crossing the ball to the scorer. It may also be awarded to a player whose shot rebounds (off a defender, goalkeeper or goalpost) to a teammate who scores.
Thank god var wasn’t about to pause the celebrations/carnage

You know what, that's a good point. I've always disagreed with you on VAR, but thinking back, the thought of worrying about VAR throughout those post-Oba 30 seconds is horrible.

But with VAR they are down to 10 men and we have had a penalty probably missed.
Don't be sure about that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:29, Thu 10 Jan
If he didn’t start the surge at the great Bolton comeback, if he wasn’t excellent in our run to the carling cup final. If he didn’t score that first goal against arsenal that helped us win said cup,then I might think he was an overpaid lazy bugger,but I don’t birmingham city legend forever!