14:48, Thu 10 Jan
Got me thinking would you like to watch a Blues version of this or would you find it cringe? Personally I'd love to see it, just shows how poor Sunderland were run and the programme about Man City the exact opposite....
14:52, Thu 10 Jan
Id have love to seen behind the scenes of the clark or cotterill era ngl
14:57, Thu 10 Jan
Would love to of seen the Zola / Redknapp / Cotterill Era in a documentary ending with us going back to the promise land with Monkey man
15:01, Thu 10 Jan
Also just a point on the Sunderland one - How poor did Camp look...

Looks a different player with us
Englishblue
Would love to of seen the Zola / Redknapp / Cotterill Era in a documentary ending with us going back to the promise land with Monkey man

The Clark, Zola, Redknapp and Cotterill era's would all be a total embarrassment, I am glad there is no behind the scenes footage available.
15:20, Thu 10 Jan
I still maintain that one day they will make a film about Blues
15:22, Thu 10 Jan
They already have, Crimwewatch 😛
15:25, Thu 10 Jan
I really hope not. It's been bad enough to see the likes of Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool and Pep Guardiola at Man City for me.

Seeing Clarky gurning as he picks the bingo balls, Zola eating pasta with his bib on and Cotterill having a full blown row with a bloke for staring at him (which turns out to be a mirror) is of no appeal at all.
15:29, Thu 10 Jan
I enjoyed the Sunderland one but it was definitely edited to make it look worse than it really was. Same with the Man City one, some of the talks from Pep didn’t feel real
Shaun of Brum (in London)
Englishblue

The Clark, Zola, Redknapp and Cotterill era's would all be a total embarrassment, I am glad there is no behind the scenes footage available.

There is no Success without suffering
16:24, Thu 10 Jan
It might make me cringe and it might be cringe worthy but I wouldn't find it cringe
16:40, Thu 10 Jan
WorcsAzul
I really hope not. It's been bad enough to see the likes of Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool and Pep Guardiola at Man City for me.

Whenever I have seen these "Fly on The Wall" documentaries over the years - it usually works better with smaller clubs. With bigger clubs it's just an ego and willy stroking yawnfest.

The Man City one was just a glossy advert for world domination, the Liverpool one just confirmed what an utter tool Wee Brendan Rodgers is.

The Sunderland one was quite good - in that it allowed us all to marvel at Martin Bain looking completely clueless whilst sipping Expressos and blaming Jack Rodwell for everything whilst avoiding mentioning that he was paying himself well over a million quid.

Premier Passions was good - if only because Peter Reid really did know how to eff and jeff.

The Peterborough one was good with Barry Fry coming almost to blows with St. Ledger and Mick Bodley.

Big Ron manager wasn't bad as it had some really deranged characters in it - only one of which was Fat Ronkinson.

There was quite a good one filmed at Swindon when a young Mike Summerbee was in the side in the sixties, that hasn't aged well - it's on YouTube somewhere I think.

Orient for a fiver was the best. Who will ever forget John Sitton..."Bring your mates and bring your fackin dinner - because you'll fackin need them..."
16:52, Thu 10 Jan
Musername
I enjoyed the Sunderland one but it was definitely edited to make it look worse than it really was. Same with the Man City one, some of the talks from Pep didn’t feel real
They “edited it to make it look worse than it really was”.
They had consecutive relegations from the Prem to league 1 and didn’t win a home game for a calendar year.

Remind me about the good bits they edited out again.
17:06, Thu 10 Jan
I'm just watching the Sunderland series and am really enjoying it. I get an overall impression of incompetence at the top of the club. I'm not certain what skills Martin Bain brings to his role, as he seems clueless about how to develop an organisation.

P.S. All of their keepers look really poor.
17:19, Thu 10 Jan
Bang on I much preferred the Sunderland one it felt more realistic about how most clubs are run these days
That Martin Bain is utterly clueless he sacked Grayson yet kept Coleman who did a worse job in effect....
Great🤣🤣
17:20, Thu 10 Jan
You really think it was edited? The in game was edited because no way would the fans be like that at only 1 down booing and fighting at stuff but the Man City one was really there just very good!
17:29, Thu 10 Jan
Is there much Camp action in this? Only started watching it for Lee but then lost my way with it a bit just after Coleman came in. I'll get back into it for there's loads of Camp coming up.
17:31, Thu 10 Jan
a sunderland fan calls him 'carry on camp' after 1 or 2 games
Keeping Right On since 1981