17:35, Thu 10 Jan
Sold!
17:38, Thu 10 Jan
from what I have watched of it steele was worse in goal than camp but I still have episodes to watch
Keeping Right On since 1981
18:15, Thu 10 Jan
I'm with you there, bloody kids! ;)
18:33, Thu 10 Jan
Englishblue
Also just a point on the Sunderland one - How poor did Camp look...

Looks a marginally better player with us
20:44, Thu 10 Jan
After watching it their fans seem to be a massive part of the problem there. From minute one rather than cheering on the team they are screaming abuse at them. I know it’s frustrating when your team isn’t playing good but their confidence must have been shot to pieces. And when the fan called Chris Coleman a p***k. They are as delusional as the villa.
20:49, Thu 10 Jan
Cramsey89
After watching it their fans seem to be a massive part of the problem there. From minute one rather than cheering on the team they are screaming abuse at them. I know it’s frustrating when your team isn’t playing good but their confidence must have been shot to pieces. And when the fan called Chris Coleman a p***k. They are as delusional as the villa.

That’s the editing. The fans weren’t booing right at the start of the season. They’ve edited it to make it look more shocking.

The guy at the end was indeed a bellend though
22:09, Thu 10 Jan
Cramsey89

I always though Coleman was a decent bloke and when that ‘fan’ attacked him verbally outside the ground I wasn’t surprised he wanted to knock him out. Like he said, he’s got kids and he’s doing his best, a football teams woes are not always down to the manager and i’m sure having your most experienced midfielder injured and then drink driving probably doesn’t help.

Good programme and, having lived in the north east, i’d Say the Sunderland fans are pretty decent, that season they still brought a load to Stans and got a midweek mauling, by us!
05:19, Fri 11 Jan
They edited that to make it look worse but you are right the fans were a big part of the issue
Englishblue
Would love to of seen the Zola / Redknapp / Cotterill Era in a documentary ending with us going back to the promise land with Monkey man

The Clark, Zola, Redknapp and Cotterill era's would all be a total embarrassment, I am glad there is no behind the scenes footage available.

Agreed. And if there is it should be killed with fire.
09:41, Fri 11 Jan
I still love the Graham Taylor England one - it is unintentionally hilarious and quite surreal the level of access they get compared to what would be allowed now.

There is also on called "They Think It's All Rovers" (available on YouTube) about Doncaster that is great as well.

If there's one Blues era I'd love to see in a documentary it would the half season from Christmas to staying up at Bolton on the last day - watching Lee Clark descend into madness would be TV gold.

Lee Clark: "You journalists can sit there with your negativity but I KNOW that we will get 4 points from the final 2 games and stay up"

*cuts to final whistle of the first of those games*

Narrator: "Birmingham go on to lose 1-0 at home to Wigan"
09:48, Fri 11 Jan
The other one I forgot was the one about Man City in the early eighties chronicling the period where they sacked Allison and appointed John Bond.

That was pretty good.
09:54, Fri 11 Jan
Waggeh
Is there much Camp action in this? Only started watching it for Lee but then lost my way with it a bit just after Coleman came in. I'll get back into it for there's loads of Camp coming up.

Yeah mate shows him messing up a few times and fans going mad,

Interview with him saying he's not 100% but been asked to come in and try his best looks depressed

Coaches saying about the keepers we are stuck with what we've got etc..

The whole place was toxic though, I actually thought Coleman looked like a good bloke.

Grayson looks sooo boring that team talk I would of fell asleep at least Coleman was a bit more lively, Mind I bet it didn't help them shafting him with no money and told to use youth system
18:43, Fri 11 Jan
Went to Exeter when they played Swindon and Phil Brown managed the latter. He took Hull up to the Premiershite but has been on a downward slope ever since.
I was sat behind the managers/subs boxes with my seven year old grandson and it wasn’t a nice experience. He looked like a tramp and stood permanently on the touch line shouting something that was close to, “move, move” constantly throughout the entire match.
Some in the crowd started to mimick him by shouting out, “woof, woof”, including a loud mouth next to my grandson. He was clearly disturbed and asked, what was the strange noise that they were shouting out but understood when I explained it to him.
The Swindon players totally ignored him and, not surprisingly he was sacked a few weeks later. Total nutcase.
18:59, Fri 11 Jan
Peaky Blinders?
10:16, Sat 12 Jan
Huge game for them today vs Luton
11:12, Sat 12 Jan
LHBlues
Got me thinking would you like to watch a Blues version of this or would you find it cringe? Personally I'd love to see it, just shows how poor Sunderland were run and the programme about Man City the exact opposite....

Believe it or not there actually was a behind the scenes Blues documentary made and aired on National TV - think it was the 93-94 season, features a very young Karen Brady, Terry Cooper and Barry Fry and the 1-2 FA Cup defeat to Kiddie. The "Star" of the documentary was a Bluenose Taxi Driver, who they filmed and interviewed in the back of his Black Cab to get the supporters viewpoint. Eerily similar to the Sunderland documentary, we were in the middle of an 18 game winless streak or something like that, and ended up getting relegated.

Does anybody else remember this? Is it on Youtube?