18:05, Thu 10 Jan
Young striker Ronan Hale has had his contract with Blues cancelled by mutual consent.The 20-year-old will now join NIFL Premiership side Crusaders FC.Belfast-born Hale came to Blues back in the summer of 2015.

[www.bcfc.com]
18:14, Thu 10 Jan
No surprise there
Promising young striker Ronan Hale has left Blues and signed for Crusaders in Ireland. The 20-year-old has six months left on his contract but reached an agreement with the club that sees him move to his hometown of Belfast. Hale aka 'the young goal machine' spent most of last year on loan at

[bcfcfollowers.com]
18:29, Thu 10 Jan
Don't bother. Ronan Hale.
Jim
18:29, Thu 10 Jan
Ronan Hale released and signed for Derry City (where he was on loan) to play alongside his brother.
18:33, Thu 10 Jan
Probably the most over rated player never to play for Blues.....and now he never will.....hooray!
18:38, Thu 10 Jan
That's another £30 a week off the wage bill. Every little helps
What did the Knights in White satin?
18:48, Thu 10 Jan
Jim
Jim
Ronan Hale released and signed for Derry City (where he was on loan) to play alongside his brother.

Crusaders.
19:19, Thu 10 Jan
ds259
Probably the most over rated player never to play for Blues.....and now he never will.....hooray!

🤔 Bit strong all things considered, was you released 😉
19:52, Thu 10 Jan
I’m just glad I won’t be reading another ‘when’s Ronan Hale going to get his chance’ comment on here.

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t he at Blues for a decade, signed a pro contract 3 years ago....in that time Blues have had 5 managers none of which have seen fit to even put him in a mathday squad (again maybe wrong but I can’t remember him ever being in one).

Despite this some of our fans are calling for him to be in the team along with several other players who do okay playing under 23 football who are also the same kind of people who say things like ‘he’s good on football manager, Blues should sign him’

PS. I wasn’t released my real name is Paul Pogba and I’ve not long won the World Cup 😉
22:23, Thu 10 Jan
Correct you if you are wrong lol, he only came to blues in 2015, a decade in your world paul 🤪
22:32, Thu 10 Jan
Well in that case we should resign him and give him another 6 years to prove himself, I’m sure he’ll be playing for one of the top teams in Europe soon enough and Garry Monk will be kicking himself
23:10, Thu 10 Jan
DES won’t be happy with this.
No future.....
23:23, Thu 10 Jan
And the wait for the academy striker to break through continues...