Jokanovic apparently
Glad we didn't get him - biggest snowflake in football, remember the massive and embarrassing flounce he did at 'Boro?
10:29, Fri 11 Jan
Thought this was a joke, but people are requesting this bet on sky bet facebook page.
What's the link?
HackneyBlue
Jokanovic apparently

Brilliant manager. I'd steer clear of Forest if i was him. He can do better.
12:55, Fri 11 Jan
Jokanovic apparently

Imagine he'd be a popular appointment at Forest. Think it was 23 games unbeaten at Fulham last year, until they met the mighty Blues and Monkmania.
13:03, Fri 11 Jan
Jokanovic apparently

Imagine he'd be a popular appointment at Forest. Think it was 23 games unbeaten at Fulham last year, until they met the mighty Blues and Monkmania.

‘Monkamania’ I can see it now blue hulkamania style t-shirts with ”Monkamania” plastered all over the front!
13:14, Fri 11 Jan
Manic Monkday 🤭
17:22, Fri 11 Jan
I don't care if Monkdays blue
Keeping Right On since 1981
17:39, Fri 11 Jan
Always had a soft spot for Forest due to the Clough days - thought his team's football was good and for the European success they brought the country. Their fans know how to support - been to a few games at the City ground and they always travel in numbers. Much rather have them being successful than clubs like Fulham, Crystal Palace and Watford - never travel in numbers and nearly always poor support at home in terms of passion and volume especially when not doing well.
As regards new manager - hands off Gary Monk!!!!
11:26, Mon 14 Jan
Apparently Martin O'Neill has got the job
11:30, Mon 14 Jan
Surprised at that.
11:39, Mon 14 Jan
Be interesting to see if he takes Mr. Keane with him
11:46, Mon 14 Jan
That'll be the away end getting shifted like he did at Villa and Sunderland.
11:50, Mon 14 Jan
I'm surprised that you're surprised.

Martin O'Neil and John Robertson dream team?

Forest fans can sing even more about how they are "Champions of Europe".
12:00, Mon 14 Jan
You should never go back, but people get blinded by sentiment. Hope he fecks up because they have spent big
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'