09:07, Fri 11 Jan
I got home last night and quickly lifted the lid on the bin to see if the bin men had emptied it, prior to me moving it from the front of the house to the back.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that some cheeky fecker had put a dog turd into my empty bin. To be fair they had bagged the turd prior to deposit. But in my world it’s a liberty to use space in another mans bin without asking.

Putting a turd in is a whole level of wrong.
09:16, Fri 11 Jan
Thats just shit...
09:18, Fri 11 Jan
Cold be worse.
2 weeks ago I went out to bring my recycling bin back in after a collection.

Some tw@t had fecking run off with it!!!!
20 sheets for a replacement too. 😒
09:19, Fri 11 Jan
TheBlueNation
I got home last night and quickly lifted the lid on the bin to see if the bin men had emptied it, prior to me moving it from the front of the house to the back.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that some cheeky fecker had put a dog turd into my empty bin. To be fair they had bagged the turd prior to deposit. But in my world it’s a liberty to use space in another mans bin without asking.

Putting a turd in is a whole level of wrong.

So Salford blue got his dog in the end then.
09:20, Fri 11 Jan
It sleeps in a recently found recycling bin apparently
09:52, Fri 11 Jan
Cold be worse.

Phone the council and tell them it fell into the bin lorry. That happened to us, and they sent a new one for free.
09:56, Fri 11 Jan
Ricky Blotto
Cold be worse.

Phone the council and tell them it fell into the bin lorry. That happened to us, and they sent a new one for free.

This. Sometimes when the crew hook up the bin, the lorry mechanism chews It up. They are meant to report it but in my experience (twice) they don’t.
10:00, Fri 11 Jan
Clicked on this thread thought it was going to be about the vile.!!!
10:02, Fri 11 Jan
Ricky Blotto

Cheers RB.
Too late this time but if happens again I'll be prepared 👍
10:04, Fri 11 Jan
When I lived in Leeds 3 crackheads stabbed someone, put them in our (shared) wheely bin and set fire to it

[www.bbc.co.uk]
10:05, Fri 11 Jan
Ricky Blotto
Cold be worse.

I used to work on the bins, there was a bin on our round that had a load of villa stickers on it, despite me being very careful to put it on the lift properly, it slipped off a got crushed.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
10:06, Fri 11 Jan
Better than leaving it in the street for you to step in Blue - as long as it was bagged up, what's the problem?
10:21, Fri 11 Jan
Just feels like s respect thing mucka.

I agree with them bagging the turd.

But what’s with using my bin without permission?

If I’d seen them I’d have decked ‘em
10:27, Fri 11 Jan
S'pose I get your point mate. When I walk ours I find an official roadside bin to get rid - there is always one about or if not take it home and in me own bin, nothing worse than dog shit on the streets though.
10:40, Fri 11 Jan
TheBlueNation
Just feels like s respect thing mucka.

I agree with them bagging the turd.

But what’s with using my bin without permission?

If I’d seen them I’d have decked ‘em

Why does it matter. It's all going to the tip anyway. As long as you'd fit your rubbish in then I can't see why you would care. Stop being a Victor Meldrew.

(I drop crisp packets and stuff in people's wheelie bins all the time. Better that than drop it on the street like so many grubby bastards in Brum.)