11:01, Fri 11 Jan
1 Banana
Admirable that you don’t litter the streets of your hometown but why don’t you take your empty crisp packet home with u and put it in your own bin like normal respectful residents

Absolutely this 👍
11:03, Fri 11 Jan
SOBLUE
The state of the Nation, eh, Blue. I think you’ve got off lightly, though. Had it been a DVB, they probably would have jumped in and left their own deposit, too. Unbagged.

True word this. Well said.

Not seen any Vilers around the area thank goodness.

I’m sure they exist locally. But hoping they are in hiding
12:39, Fri 11 Jan
1 Banana
Admirable that you don’t litter the streets of your hometown but why don’t you take your empty crisp packet home with u and put it in your own bin like normal respectful residents

Because there’s space in the bin. It’s in the street so its about to be collected.

Who’s harmed?

I’ll do what I want, I’ll do what I want, when disposing of my rubbish sensibly, I’ll do what I want.
13:24, Fri 11 Jan
Many years ago I hired a skip as I was going a lot of work in my garden ... I filled it up and before it was collected some neighbors added to it in the dead of night . Upon collection my neighbors rubbish was removed from the skip , the skip was taken away and I was left with some other f***ers rubbish to get rid of
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
13:26, Fri 11 Jan
Cheeky barstewards - shame you didn't know which ones cos I'd have dumped it back in their garden.
13:51, Fri 11 Jan
It’s a respect thing I feel. Just ask.
13:57, Fri 11 Jan
This is totally unacceptable and is one of the major reasons for the disappearance of the much discussed white dogshit .A huge loss for our streets and footpaths .Bins indeed!
14:10, Fri 11 Jan
😂

To be fair I didn’t stop to check the colour.

Maybe it was white, then we’d have an answer to the much debated question.
23:30, Fri 11 Jan
How do you know it’s dog shoite?
00:46, Sat 12 Jan
Not a question. Took a pic last year of some. I’m Brum, freshly laid.

I was amazed, but it still exists
@Bluewurst1875
05:36, Sat 12 Jan
' Unauthorised Rubbish '.- Been going on for years .
There is a solution ...you don't have to see it, read it or try to make sense of it anymore , just put Artist
on ' User Ignore '.
Thank me later.
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
07:04, Sat 12 Jan
Espinoza
How do you know it’s dog shoite?

The smell mucka
08:25, Sat 12 Jan
TheBlueNation
I got home last night and quickly lifted the lid on the bin to see if the bin men had emptied it, prior to me moving it from the front of the house to the back.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that some cheeky fecker had put a dog turd into my empty bin. To be fair they had bagged the turd prior to deposit. But in my world it’s a liberty to use space in another mans bin without asking.

Putting a turd in is a whole level of wrong.

Sorry mate, i bought it back from West Ham as a souvenir but i couldn't put up with the smell any longer. They had plenty of shit available like keyrings and half and half scarves but i thought I'd go for something less cringey so filled my 5p bag from westfield with horse shit.