10:47, Fri 11 Jan
Has been recalled by Leicester, which has made me chuckle.

Also, he is the son of Paul Barnes.
No future.....
12:32, Fri 11 Jan
Bears
Has been recalled by Leicester, which has made me chuckle.

Also, he is the son of Paul Barnes.

Does he have the same weird Mr Spock ears as his father?
13:26, Fri 11 Jan
In all the years I've watched football I've never noticed the shape of a man's ears. There must be something wrong with me.
13:29, Fri 11 Jan
Have you never seen Peter Beardsley play?

What about Gary Linekar?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
13:55, Fri 11 Jan
I have seen all the greats, including John Sleuwenhock and never once noticed a goddam ear
14:17, Fri 11 Jan
You need to spend less time looking at footballers shorts then.

You raging homo.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
15:44, Fri 11 Jan
gpwm
18:04, Fri 11 Jan
Fat Buddha
In all the years I've watched football I've never noticed the shape of a man's ears. There must be something wrong with me.

Have a look at Rowetts
18:05, Fri 11 Jan
Fat Buddha
I have seen all the greats, including John Sleuwenhock and never once noticed a goddam ear

What did you think of Piet Kaizer?
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
18:09, Fri 11 Jan
He had lovely ears
18:09, Fri 11 Jan
Rory Delap !!
18:46, Fri 11 Jan
Ribeye
Fat Buddha

Have a look at Rowetts
Rowett has very strange ears.
09:45, Sat 12 Jan
Ian rodgerson had a massive set of lugholes. I remember one game against hull when he bolted down the wing and just for a second they flapped in a gust of wind and lifted him off the ground.
10:27, Sat 12 Jan
Fingers crossed, that means a move for Demari Gray is imminent.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
10:28, Sat 12 Jan
Fat Buddha

Marlon Harewood?
10:43, Sat 12 Jan
Kristoff
Fat Buddha

Marlon Harewood?
Great shout mate. His ears are ridiculously small. Like two tiny ends of bacon.
I always admired Martin Hicks ears. They always had a British stiff upper lip air about them.
10:52, Sat 12 Jan
The worlds smallest ears belong to Paul Furlong
10:57, Sat 12 Jan
When I hear the name Paul Barnes it brings back memories of the Stoke riot feb 92, and his goal which shouldn't have stood.
10:57, Sat 12 Jan
Yesss!! I’d forgot all about them. Bang on there mate. They are a different level of ear.