12:20, Fri 11 Jan
Our full match preview ahead of Saturday's Sky Bet Championship fixture against Middlesbrough at the St. Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium...Garry Monk on how well his side acquitted themselves last time out against West Ham in the FA Cup...Middlesbrough manager Tony Pulis's comments ahead of the gam

[www.bcfc.com]
Garry Monk has admitted he faces a selection headache ahead of tomorrow's home game against Middlesbrough.Blues' regular left-back Kristian Pedersen has been out of action since mid-December with a foot injury but is now back and raring to go."I am delighted for Wes because he has done really well,"

[www.bcfc.com]
12:10, Fri 11 Jan
Whilst generally I'm not a fan of worrying about the opposition too much, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pedersen and Harding line up at full back, to counter Boro's size on set pieces, throws and long balls. We will need to protect Camp when Flint and co are steaming in.
@LeMod1875
12:10, Fri 11 Jan
I'd have Wes back on the bench.

Pedersen is excellent and Colin is more comfortable plus a better attacking threat on the right.

Wes is a young kid, he's playing lots of football, he needs to be patient.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
12:14, Fri 11 Jan
"Marc Roberts was unavailable for comment."
12:18, Fri 11 Jan
Le Mod
Whilst generally I'm not a fan of worrying about the opposition too much, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pedersen and Harding line up at full back, to counter Boro's size on set pieces, throws and long balls. We will need to protect Camp when Flint and co are steaming in.

Flint is injured and unlikely to play, as is Shotton.
12:27, Fri 11 Jan
Chelè
I'd have Wes back on the bench.

Pedersen is excellent and Colin is more comfortable plus a better attacking threat on the right.

Wes is a young kid, he's playing lots of football, he needs to be patient.

Wes is 22 Pedersen is 24 not a lot in it when you take into account Wes is more experienced playing in this country.

Personally I would keep Wes in, We haven't conceded many since hes been in & we look more balanced with Harding and Colin IMO

I like Pedersen but he leaves us exposed at times, Once he learns our game a bit more he will be a starter every week though, looks a promising player
12:30, Fri 11 Jan
Le Mod

I think he will go back to Pedersen LB and Colin RB. Irrespective of Boro's obvious strengths, we were on a good run before we started having to patch-up the team so would be good to field a full-strength side again if we can. Although with that said, he might want to introduce Pedersen as a sub to ease him back in.

I like Harding and thought he was one of the better players against West Ham. It's a shame to see his development halted whenever Colin has to go back to RB but I think he's just an unfortunate victim of us having one of the best right-backs in the league.
12:36, Fri 11 Jan
Assomabalonga has scored five goals in his last five games against us.

Mozza to put a stop to that one.