23:02, Fri 11 Jan
It's not illegal. We can do the same.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:19, Fri 11 Jan
Don’t think he was
23:22, Fri 11 Jan
Roofe offside?
Definitely for me
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:26, Fri 11 Jan
I saw the original and don’t think it was. At best it was massively marginal. The linesman loved standing there with his flag up telling us he was. Not that it mattered, Leeds stuffed them (I gather because I only saw the first half!).
23:29, Fri 11 Jan
He gave a decision, the ref was at fault for not looking across.
He (the lino) isn't supposed to do anything but what he did
23:33, Fri 11 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
It's not illegal. We can do the same.

Yeah, but we’d do it properly - with the drones in Royal Blue.
23:38, Fri 11 Jan
I know you can’t be wrong, but I disagree.
23:40, Fri 11 Jan
Thanks for that sarcasm.
And goodnight. I've got to be up in 270 minutes
23:45, Fri 11 Jan
Total non story, scout sent to watch their corners, they barely got out their own half, think they had two corners the whole game, one of which went straight out.

Leeds nailed on for promotion in my eyes.
23:58, Fri 11 Jan
Sleep tight 😉
13:20, Sat 12 Jan
Total non story, scout sent to watch their corners, they barely got out their own half, think they had two corners the whole game, one of which went straight out.

Leeds nailed on for promotion in my eyes.

Makes our result up there all the better this season.
13:27, Sat 12 Jan
Bet no-one bothered spying on us when Wurzel was boss. 🕶
18:28, Sat 12 Jan
Rags
Apparently Derby noticed someone acting suspiciously just outside the fence at their training ground and called the police.

Turns out the person was an employee of Leeds United
Pity that the Police haven't got better things to do rather than wetnurse a group of namby pamby footballers?
19:56, Sat 12 Jan
Don't tell them your name Bielsa.
21:31, Sat 12 Jan
Linked Image

Ha ha