20:01, Fri 11 Jan
Just wondering if Leeds players haven’t got studs in their boots tonight
20:02, Fri 11 Jan
Must have caught them waving a Leeds scarf above their head
Depends what pitch they are training on and the lengths you're willing to go to. Could get a peak from wast hills lane maybe. Years ago you could drive in and watch the first team train no questions asked, guess it's changed now
20:06, Fri 11 Jan
Nice finish
20:11, Fri 11 Jan
Leeds look good
20:17, Fri 11 Jan
Not half bad. They will be promoted this season whether they win tonight or not.
20:18, Fri 11 Jan
Seen them a fair bit, cut above anyone else

Derby haven't had a sniff this half
20:22, Fri 11 Jan
Fat Buddha
Football needs more of this kind of thing.

In the Lee Howey book he tells of the corner taker raising his arm pointlessly, as there was no code
. Absolute rubbish ... we all know that when Craig Gardner takes a corner and raises his arm it means that this corner will be overhit or ..... hit the first man or .... go straight into the keepers arms
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
20:23, Fri 11 Jan
newblue
That’s a terrible call by the linesman.
Roofe was offside from the initial long ball
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:24, Fri 11 Jan
Blue Machine
Rab C Nesbitt
Rags
Apparently Derby noticed someone acting suspiciously just outside the fence at their training ground and called the police.

Turns out the person was an employee of Leeds United

More on this ... [www.goal.com]

Leeds play Derby tonight ... allegation is that Leeds employee was trying to find out about corner and free kick routines
And?
No problem that, for me
Blatant cheating end of.

Sending someone to an opposition training ground to basically stand in the bushes and make notes is an absolute disgrace and the EFL should come down on them big time.

Might be OK to do it in Argentina Biesla but not here thanks.
Of all the things the ELF need to come down on this is not one of them. At all
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Apparently Leeds have a goalie in the team.
21:03, Fri 11 Jan
Lawrence is in the Grealish mould, absolute chunt
21:07, Fri 11 Jan
Commentator –

"it's not pantomime season yet is it"
21:12, Fri 11 Jan
Tonights ref seems to not know the laws of the game.
21:24, Fri 11 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Blue Machine
Rab C Nesbitt
Rags
Apparently Derby noticed someone acting suspiciously just outside the fence at their training ground and called the police.

Leeds play Derby tonight ... allegation is that Leeds employee was trying to find out about corner and free kick routines
And?
No problem that, for me
Blatant cheating end of.

Sending someone to an opposition training ground to basically stand in the bushes and make notes is an absolute disgrace and the EFL should come down on them big time.

Whatever the ethics/morals of this, calling the police is the disgrace. What apparent “crime” was the individual stood outside their training ground guilty of? Fannys! Should be done for wasting police time that could of course have been much better used elsewhere....like dishing out a few speeding fines....
21:25, Fri 11 Jan
It’s been going on for years, very common, someone just happened to get caught, personally I think it’s funny, if your lay out or security isn’t good enough then tough shit.

Also, squad players and staff have been leaking line ups and tactics for years, Liverpool’s lineup was available the day before the game on Twitter every week last year, with 100% accuracy.
@LeMod1875
21:30, Fri 11 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Blue Machine
Rab C Nesbitt
Rags

And?
No problem that, for me
Blatant cheating end of.

Must be just me then.
Perhaps we should start tapping the away sides dressing rooms or bugging opposing managers phones.

How the feck did we beat these at Elland Rd?.
21:41, Fri 11 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Blue Machine
Rab C Nesbitt
Rags

And?
No problem that, for me
Blatant cheating end of.

Must be just me then.
Perhaps we should start tapping the away sides dressing rooms or bugging opposing managers phones.

How the feck did we beat these at Elland Rd?.

Monkey Magic. We let them spy on us then played totally different 😁
21:41, Fri 11 Jan
Le Mod
It’s been going on for years, very common, someone just happened to get caught, personally I think it’s funny, if your lay out or security isn’t good enough then tough shit.

Also, squad players and staff have been leaking line ups and tactics for years, Liverpool’s lineup was available the day before the game on Twitter every week last year, with 100% accuracy.
I agree - it is hilarious. The idea of some guy hiding in a bush is like something out of a carry on film. Lampard needs to get a life. What a fanny. I haven’t watched the game properly tonight, but the bits I have seen tell me that the margin between the 2 teams was much greater than being down to what some guy with a pair of binoculars might have picked up.
21:46, Fri 11 Jan
yeah but whilst its ridiculous and silly its not Frank Lampards fault.