15:34, Fri 11 Jan
Anyone actually used it this season and if so how much time did it actually save you?
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:35, Fri 11 Jan
Honestly, loads.

At half time you can stroll up & get a pie in the empty lane whilst everyone gives you daggers in the queue next to you.
Dictated but not read.

Louie Donowa
15:38, Fri 11 Jan
Well, won't be buying anything inside the ground again. If you're going cashless, fair enough, but at least give people the choice to pay with their on debit/credit cards. Why do I want to eff about with loading a card with cash that is useless on the other 99.999999 recurring percent of the planet?
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:43, Fri 11 Jan
Stop wiping funds at the end of the season and it may take off. Until then , get fecked. Fast
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:43, Fri 11 Jan
In the railway end early in the season, the cash queue was shorter and moving more quickly than the Fastpay queue!!! 😂😂😂 hilarious it was, total chaos, none of the cards worked or the machines etc

It was very early in the season though so things may have improved, I tried to card entry system, three times with three different cards, none of them worked. I thought there’s no way I’m putting money onto a bloody card when they can’t get the entry card working.
15:44, Fri 11 Jan
Surely just wiping funds at the end of the season is a bit of a legal problem? Even though I am aware it's in the terms and conditions