15:50, Fri 11 Jan
Fastpay only kiosks will be trialled in selected areas of Kop stand for the Middlesbrough match.Following positive feedback from a recent Fastpay survey sent out to Blues' supporters, Kiosks 9 and 12a will be converted to Fastpay only for the match on Saturday 12 January.As part of the trial, adjac

[www.bcfc.com]
funnily enough loaded some cash onto my FP card last night, was easy enough

remind me why everyone was kicking off about it at the start of the season?
JCL
16:02, Fri 11 Jan
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits

Remember to take the QA code and get it scanned before you can use the cash you put on it!
That’s the worst bit about it IMO. Especially when people don’t know and then faff about at the front of the queue.
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
16:05, Fri 11 Jan
JCL
ah, dont they just scan it along with the card?
JCL
16:16, Fri 11 Jan
They do, but you need to have the code to hand to be scanned, then they can take the money off. Seems an unnecessary step to me.

If you have it printed out or up on your phone ready to go then not really an issue.

Last time I went and got it scanned before the match to make it quicker.
"Don’t hang about here, its decidedly unhealthy"
16:25, Fri 11 Jan
JCL
JCL
They do, but you need to have the code to hand to be scanned, then they can take the money off. Seems an unnecessary step to me.

If you have it printed out or up on your phone ready to go then not really an issue.

Last time I went and got it scanned before the match to make it quicker.

Literally my only negative comment about Fastpay is the whole QR thing.

Topping it up online and then using in the ground is a breeze.
17:00, Fri 11 Jan
Yeah the QR thing is a pain because most of the staff haven't got a clue how to operate it, faff about for ages before I tell them to forget it and just give then the cash. If you can get it activated it works fine
17:11, Fri 11 Jan
doesn't the remaining balance get wiped off at the end of the season? bet they make loads from that
Keeping Right On since 1981
17:12, Fri 11 Jan
Errrrr whats this QR thing please?😳
Roj
17:14, Fri 11 Jan
Should we allow an extra 20 minutes to get in with S/Ts ?

Coz it ain't fast.
17:50, Fri 11 Jan
I gave up weeks ago. Too much faffing about with scanners etc. They scan your card and code individually for each item you buy....and that’s if the staff know what to do. Different confused servers every match. Much quicker just to pay cash.
18:11, Fri 11 Jan
turley
I gave up weeks ago. Too much faffing about with scanners etc. They scan your card and code individually for each item you buy....

That's not true.

Only when you top up credit do you need to scan the QR code to activate the credit. They scan the QR code a the kiosk - you can print it out or show it via your phone (email). After that your credit is activated and you can make transactions using the Fast Pay.

This is fine if you were to load a few hundred quid credit at the start of the season then make it last, however if only loading £20 at a time you'll need to activate the funds every couple of games after topping up, this is where the extra step comes in which caught a lot of people out at the end start of the season.
Currently on loan at Bolton - they aren't even paying my f*cking wages.

My mate Stocky has lost a bit of timber tbf.
18:11, Fri 11 Jan
TrevorFr​ancisTrackSuits

How many other "front loaded" cards do you carry?

How much interest is BCFC Bank paying you on your balance?
19:12, Fri 11 Jan
I hope you’re not calling me a liar. Those are my experiences.
01:26, Sat 12 Jan
Not a liar, no. But what you said wasn't 100% accurate 👍
Currently on loan at Bolton - they aren't even paying my f*cking wages.

My mate Stocky has lost a bit of timber tbf.
13:11, Sat 12 Jan
I missed the first 5 minutes of the stoke game due to my ‘fast’ pay card not working as I got to the ground, I had to walk all the way from the oppersite side of the ground to the kop ticket office to walk back. Absolute joke!