17:41, Fri 11 Jan
Anyone else had this nasty cold going around?
Eyes bulging, face ache, nostrils clamped tight and my voice box is absolutely shagged.

By far the worst one I've had in a long long time.... everyone I know has had it.

The quicker they cure this bastard virus the better.
17:43, Fri 11 Jan
You mean β€œthe flu”
17:46, Fri 11 Jan
Tandy
You mean hiv ”
😲
17:46, Fri 11 Jan
StechyBlue
Eyes bulging, face ache, nostrils clamped tight and my voice box is absolutely shagged.

By far the worst one I've had in a long long time.... everyone I know has had it.

Face ache :D

Does this mean you aren't headed to blues tomorrow?
17:53, Fri 11 Jan

Yes despite a flu jab, finding the bad throat part the hardest to shake off, about 10 days now. πŸ€’πŸ€§
18:14, Fri 11 Jan
Just got over it..
I feel your pain brother
18:17, Fri 11 Jan
KROJim
StechyBlue

Face ache :D

Does this mean you aren't headed to blues tomorrow?

Its Stechy mate he has a wireless.
18:25, Fri 11 Jan
There is no such thing as "manflu". It is a feminist concept to oppress men. You have a nasty cold.....
18:42, Fri 11 Jan
Hence why women have more time off each year than men...all age groups its gets worse as the wee lasses get older.
21:04, Fri 11 Jan
I've had it for 10 days running. I shouldn't have gone to West Ham, the sore throat is now a chest infection and I feel like death warmed up.
21:09, Fri 11 Jan
That's what eating horse shit does to ya
21:13, Fri 11 Jan
πŸ˜€I ate it and showered in it
DES
VILLA WAS ABSOLUTELY TOP DRAWER,
Kro
21:16, Fri 11 Jan
Im i fussy eater and didn't fancy it so left before the end and had a scran in Islington.
21:53, Fri 11 Jan
Worse than child birth, terrible virus :(
22:21, Fri 11 Jan
StechyBlue

Try giving birth to a 7lb baby, all the above plus ring sting (I'm told) Man the feck up πŸ˜‰