22:42, Wed 16 Jan
12 Premier League clubs send scouts to watch Championship star

[www.mirror.co.uk]

Re: Che 👎

22:49, Wed 16 Jan
Any on form, young English striker from the championship is going to attract the big boys attention. Chill.
22:49, Wed 16 Jan
I’d assume there will be scouts from teams at most games.
22:50, Wed 16 Jan
Ribeye

[www.mirror.co.uk]

Both bad and good news. Bad, as it suggests we’ll struggle to retain him. Good, as heavy interest should push up the price. I wouldn’t listen to anything under £15m.
22:52, Wed 16 Jan
Ribeye

[www.mirror.co.uk]

Both bad news and good news. Bad, as it suggests we’ll struggle to retain him. Good, as widespread interest should push up the price. I wouldn’t listen to any offer under £15m. With a lucrative sell-on clause, obviously.
22:53, Wed 16 Jan
Musername
I’d assume there will be scouts from teams at most games.

And in the bushes outside wast hills?
22:55, Wed 16 Jan
Can somebody punch Pedersen in the face? His accurate comments are not welcome.
No future.....
23:03, Wed 16 Jan
Bears
Can somebody punch Pedersen in the face? His accurate comments are not welcome.

Pedersen has single handedly caused the future loss of one of our best player. I will be booing him from now on
23:16, Wed 16 Jan
Ribeye

[www.mirror.co.uk]

Typical Mirror bollocks
www.intotheshadowslive.uk
23:21, Wed 16 Jan
I’d like to think we’d keep him this month but I’d expect him to go to a Prem side in the summer if he continues the way he is.

I genuinely think we could get £15-£20million for him so although he’d be a big loss it may give us a bit of room to manoeuvre transfer wise so could suit all parties.
23:23, Wed 16 Jan
Leicester can feck off after mugging us on the Demarai Gray transfer
Keeping Right On since 1981
00:31, Thu 17 Jan
Every player has their price I guess. But it's our time to get a piece of the big money pie that is in the modern game. We should be quoting £16m-£21m for him.
Dong Ren Out.
02:16, Thu 17 Jan
Hardly shocking news but we'd be mad to sell anyone at the moment. Sod the efl and their 12 point threats.
07:36, Thu 17 Jan
LondonBlue
Every player has their price I guess. But it's our time to get a piece of the big money pie that is in the modern game. We should be quoting £16m-£21m for him.

I agree with this. We've sold a lot of young talent for buttons in recent years. Clubs know our predicament (again) so will want to pay peanuts for Che.
If there are a few clubs interested, it should at least mean that the sum received is more realistic in the current market.
That was liquid football!
08:29, Thu 17 Jan
How about we ask Leicester to cough up £15m and give us Gray back as a make weight in the deal?
08:55, Thu 17 Jan
£20m and a loan back until the summer
08:55, Thu 17 Jan
I’m just grateful they didn’t come in for him in the summer, many on here would have had Lazy Che flogged for 2.5 Million 😳 probably would have ‘snapped their hand off’ or ‘driven him there’
@LeMod1875
09:02, Thu 17 Jan
If we can get a decent amount for him and keep him until the Summer then fair enough.

Would be gutted to lose him, but can't begrudge any player a move to the Premier League.
09:07, Thu 17 Jan
You just know we’ll end up selling him for £3.5m at the last minute, we never seem to force a decent transfer fee for our up and coming prospects...
09:14, Thu 17 Jan
Ribeye

[www.mirror.co.uk]

Shame they watched him score his best goal of the season so far