17:32, Thu 17 Jan
Not feeling confident. 3-1 Canaries to get back on track. Hope I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. 😁
17:41, Thu 17 Jan
Head says 3-1 Nawich, heart says 1-2 blues as I will be watching with my viler neighbour and we have lost each time we have watched together. ... it has to be a blues win😊
The Racing Post preview
[www.racingpost.com]
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:32, Thu 17 Jan
Running total of predictions is 32 v 23.

So that makes it a 2-1 Noreich win.

You heard it here first.
05:15, Fri 18 Jan
On Sky, we’ll be shit, laughing stock of the nation take people’s minds off brexit.

3-0 Norwich.

Play us off the park.

Wheels have come off, players worried about points deduction and their futures, go on to lose the next 6 to 8 in a row slide right down the table.
07:43, Fri 18 Jan
1 nil to Norwich. Justin Fashanu ghosts in at the far post to nod one in.
09:53, Fri 18 Jan
Can’t see anything but a narrow defeat 2:1 or 3:2
09:56, Fri 18 Jan
B13blues
Not feeling confident. 3-1 Canaries to get back on track. Hope I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. 😁

I agree.
09:57, Fri 18 Jan
Just seen that Klose and Tettey are out for tonight. 👍🏼
09:58, Fri 18 Jan
lentini2001
On Sky, we’ll be shit, laughing stock of the nation take people’s minds off brexit.

3-0 Norwich.

Play us off the park.

Wheels have come off, players worried about points deduction and their futures, go on to lose the next 6 to 8 in a row slide right down the table.

That 3-0 humiliation at Wigan still hurts by the sound of things ....try vile 1 Hull 4
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
10:04, Fri 18 Jan
generalBlue
lentini2001

3-0 Norwich.

Play us off the park.

That 3-0 humiliation at Wigan still hurts by the sound of things ....try vile 1 Hull 4

If you are insinuating I am a vile fan then bore off.
10:09, Fri 18 Jan
It's not an insinuation
Rosie ....Ohh Rosie ....I'd like to paint your knickers Blue and White !
10:47, Fri 18 Jan
Why are you so negative then?
10:52, Fri 18 Jan
I reckon this is our type of game, I think we will score twice, it's whether we can keep them out the other end
@LeMod1875