18:06, Thu 17 Jan
Rolls his Range Rover and walks away....aged 97

Feck me
He better stick to his hoss and cart
18:24, Thu 17 Jan
who cares, the only title he has is head of the gravy train.🤢
18:33, Thu 17 Jan
He's suffered worse:

I used to get invited to Cowes Week every year, one of our systems integrators had their offices overlooking the Marina. They had a couple of powerboats, so we we used to go out on them to watch the racing at close quarters - a powerboat full of drunks on expenses, what could possibly go wrong?

We cruised sedately past HMY Britannia, which was moored in the harbour. Regrettably, just as we sailed past, Phil came out for a stroll along the deck. My uncouth mate Nick Thomas couldn't contain himself:

" Oi! Phil, Phil, PHIL!!!.... Two doner kebabs and a keflaki down here when you're ready mate. Cheers, cock - would you like a beer? "

Phil glared at us, turned on his heels and went back inside. The Marines sent out a tender and hustled us away...
18:33, Thu 17 Jan
Seems he was driving. Blimey.
18:34, Thu 17 Jan
Driving, Miss Turning
19:23, Thu 17 Jan
I like him. Says what he thinks. No snowflake.
19:26, Thu 17 Jan
choc4
And another thing.
I bet if he had to choose between The Blues and little aston. He would be a bluenose😎
Roj
19:39, Thu 17 Jan
Nearly 98 and hanging on far too long to his driving licence, etc.

May speak his mind but his opinion is totally irrelevant. May not be a snowflake but sure is a dinosaur.
19:41, Thu 17 Jan
Roj
Just like me then😁
20:08, Thu 17 Jan
choc4
And another thing.
I bet if he had to choose between The Blues and little aston. He would be a bluenose😎

Wouldn't bet on it.
20:10, Thu 17 Jan
Wonder if they had him blow in the bag.
20:37, Thu 17 Jan
Diana’s revenge
20:44, Thu 17 Jan
Roj
Roj
Nearly 98 and hanging on far too long to his driving licence, etc.

May speak his mind but his opinion is totally irrelevant. May not be a snowflake but sure is a dinosaur.

Not sure about driving at 97 but in served he WWII so maximum credit.

I think when he goes they should play "Turning Japanese" by the Vapors at the funeral.
22:06, Thu 17 Jan
Not suprisingly no mention of the health (or otherwise) of the occupant of the other car.
Not Royal= No Care

Chunts
Regards, Mick
22:12, Thu 17 Jan
The bloke should get whatever anyone of us would get for careless driving (allegedley).
What would be your response if you was you involved or someone you know involved with this and resulted in a life changing injury. It's alright its Phil he fought in the war you know, never mind.
No doubt the 3rd party will be looked after(allegedly).
22:13, Thu 17 Jan
but what would us mere mortals get?
22:24, Thu 17 Jan
That's not quite true though - the report that I read earlier mentions the two ladies in the other car and what injuries they suffered etc. And both drivers were breathalysed.
22:31, Thu 17 Jan
Probably an investigation and a charge of some sort. Do you really believe this has nothing to do that the bloke is 97 years old?
22:33, Thu 17 Jan
of course it has. he's potty and nearly 100.

what would other potty nearly 100 year olds get?

bugger all.

they are potty and nearly an hundred