07:58, Fri 18 Jan
I’ve got an e93 BMW (cue pi55 takes) and I’ve been told by BMW it needs six injectors. Obviously they’ll need to change spark plugs at same time. Quoting over £2k. Now I agree there’s an intermittent fault on one of the six and I also know they recommend changing all six at the same time. However, other than a slight shake on starting and a low mpg the cars not really giving me any grief and no eml either.

I’ve read about these guys who come out and clean your injectors etc and wondering whether this might help rather than forking out north of 2k. Any experience of this or advice?

Cheers
08:21, Fri 18 Jan
Ive had 2 bmws both fecking shit. Never again.

Back to your point they told me two of my injectors were fecked and i ignored them and drove it for probably another 2 or 3 years with no bother until someone hit me and it got wrote off. Had no effect on the way it drove at all.
08:28, Fri 18 Jan
Had the E46 before this and was a great car, this one’s been a nightmare. No more BM’s after this one.
09:15, Fri 18 Jan
No need to p1$$ take here.

Anyone who refers to the model of their BMW with it's E number, is doing the job for themselves.
10:13, Fri 18 Jan
I bet the indicators are not worn out.
Goodbye says it all.
10:59, Fri 18 Jan
JonnieTheBlue
No need to p1$$ take here.

Anyone who refers to the model of their BMW with it's E number, is doing the job for themselves.

How do I differentiate models then Jonnie?
11:00, Fri 18 Jan
John_Smullen

Ha ha it’s a convertible I use hand signals
11:00, Fri 18 Jan

😂
11:06, Fri 18 Jan
Salford Blue
John_Smullen

I use hand signals when i see a BMW driver too.
11:18, Fri 18 Jan
I have never really understood why it is, when I am overtaking someone on a dual carriageway on the speed limit, that when a car drives up a few yards behind, it is almost always some type of BMW, or Audi, or Mercedes. It can’t be because German cars promote that kind of behaviour, because it doesn’t hold true for VW’s.

Not that all people who drive these cars invariably behave in this way, i’m Sure.
12:21, Fri 18 Jan
John_Smullen

So do the people who see you in it
@Bluewurst1875
13:47, Fri 18 Jan
So back to topic. Has anybody used these carbon cleaning guys and what was your result.
13:52, Fri 18 Jan
Get rid of the car and buy a new TV - 2 problems solved in one go and some money left in the bank!👍
14:23, Fri 18 Jan
Have you tried some redex before you go spending shedloads?

Run a couple of bottles through
@Bluewurst1875
14:56, Fri 18 Jan
Bluewurst

Good shout. My bro in law had to put a bottle in a month on an old motor he had. Without it, backfired and spluttered.
15:10, Fri 18 Jan
Bluewurst

Yep Redex and an equivalent. Gonna try a terraclean and see how that works.