11:52, Fri 18 Jan
Really is a joke isn't it brought Norwich tickets the other day not come on my way now told they will be duplicate at Norwich but no email like they said absolute joke who on earth said Aamir was good?
11:53, Fri 18 Jan
Aamirs Mom?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:46, Fri 18 Jan
I had a similar issue at Manyoo, a few seasons ago. Ended up missing the 1st half, as BCFC hadn’t organised it like they said & Manyoo went out of their way to be unhelpful.
Canaries should be much better, but best to sort out the tickets well in advance of KO, & before you go for a drink/bite to eat. Good Luck & sing loudly.
12:55, Fri 18 Jan
dont trust what the ticket office say, get something on email from them you can show to the norwich ticket office

had problems at derby with the tickets not being there when i went to collect and they hadnt sent them the email they should have
12:57, Fri 18 Jan
Hope they get sorted. If it's any consolation the same thing happened to me two seasons ago and Norwich were very helpful.
13:00, Fri 18 Jan
LHBlues
Really is a joke isn't it brought Norwich tickets the other day not come on my way now told they will be duplicate at Norwich but no email like they said absolute joke who on earth said Aamir was good?

The people who got villa tickets?
13:14, Fri 18 Jan

Some bloke called retweet
18:58, Fri 18 Jan
Got to Norwich and Blues have failed to send a list of collections absolute shambles Blues are 4 hours here and absolutely ridiculous the Blues ticket office really are a shambles
19:24, Fri 18 Jan
Useless. Have been for years.
19:47, Fri 18 Jan
LHBlues

Hopefully you're in the ground now. I do feel for you.
20:06, Fri 18 Jan
Tony Hancock
LHBlues

Hopefully you're in the ground now. I do feel for you.
. You are Chaka Khan and I claim my £5
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
21:56, Fri 18 Jan
Sadly I was in the ground🤣but Blues are a shambles the running of the ticketing at times