18:10, Fri 18 Jan
Garry Monk has bolstered his squad by signing Swedish international midfielder Kerim Mrabti.The 24-year-old was a free agent after leaving Swedish top flight club Djurgardens IF in November.He has penned an 18-month contract, with a further one-year option available.

[www.bcfc.com]
18:12, Fri 18 Jan
That's Jota off then
18:13, Fri 18 Jan
Good stuff
18:14, Fri 18 Jan
Will he play tonight?
18:14, Fri 18 Jan
Change the record enjoy the signing . KRO
18:15, Fri 18 Jan
No. Can’t sign and play someone on the same day IIRC.
18:16, Fri 18 Jan
double post
Jacques Moran
That's Jota off then
If he goes for £12-15 million I think it could allow us to move forward in the summer and add more players....
18:19, Fri 18 Jan
Kerim Mrabti (born 20 May 1994) is a Swedish footballer who last played for Djurgårdens IF as a midfielder.[2] He was born in Sweden to a half-Finnish and half-Swedish mother and a Tunisian father. On January 18th,2019,Kerim joined the biggest team in the Midlands,Birmingham city. He stated "I've been a blues fan all my life and it's a dream to come to St Andrews. I can't wait hammer them villa bastards in March"

Wikipedia 😁
J
We would do well to offload him for what we paid. Getting his wage off the books will show big intent.
Cheery Chappy Charcy
People who read books are mugs. If it is good enough it will be on TV.
Fire up the Promotion Bus - we're on our way!
18:23, Fri 18 Jan
J
J
We would do well to offload him for what we paid. Getting his wage off the books will show big intent.
Well yes that as well...
18:30, Fri 18 Jan
I thought people said there's no way he'd come?
18:32, Fri 18 Jan
Yeah I'm gutted
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
18:34, Fri 18 Jan
Shakespeare
I thought people said there's no way he'd come?

I didn't.I knew it was done.
18:34, Fri 18 Jan
Is there anything more exciting than a foreign signing you've never heard of?

This might sound like I'm being sarcastic but I'm really not. Hope he's the business!
18:39, Fri 18 Jan
Waggeh
Is there anything more exciting than a foreign signing you've never heard of?

This might sound like I'm being sarcastic but I'm really not. Hope he's the business!

I know,like Pedersen.
18:41, Fri 18 Jan
This.