21:30, Fri 18 Jan
Strange how we see things differently.

I thought Jota was our best player tonight. Most dangerous with the ball, and worked tirelessly in closing down their back Four.
21:34, Fri 18 Jan
I think we can safely say since Mahoney has come on for Jota we have looked piss poor. Make your own mind up how important Jota is.

Offered nothing since he went off
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
21:37, Fri 18 Jan
No attacking impetus whatsoever after Jota went off.
21:38, Fri 18 Jan
Doesn’t tackle, sack him off
21:41, Fri 18 Jan
His chasing down today was excellent.

The opposite side though.... Maghoma had a rotter 😁
Lost possession too easy, couldn’t hold it up, couldn’t control, and didn’t do a great deal. Hopefully just a bad day for him.

I’d have Jota down as our MOTM today. Even ignoring the minutes he was off.
21:41, Fri 18 Jan
Faraway is incorrect. Dont appease his WUM
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
21:45, Fri 18 Jan
Strange how we see things differently.

I thought Jota was our best player tonight. Most dangerous with the ball, and worked tirelessly in closing down their back Four.

Ain't it 👍
21:47, Fri 18 Jan
The one thing that struck me tonight and I'm jiggered if I can work out the whys and wherefores. Ref played 5 advantages to Blues during the game, 4 in their half 1 in ours. Of the 4 in their half 3 of them were a Blues player being cleaned out after they had passed the ball and the ref didn't go back and book a single Norwich player. The one in the first half about 2 yards from the right side of their box, if he'd been any later, he'd have missed the night bus.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
21:52, Fri 18 Jan
Best player in Blue tonight by far
21:55, Fri 18 Jan
Jota - the only player creating anything, popping up all over the place, trying to run at players. We have enough players that mistime or are reckless in the tackle but show the 'desire'. We put ourselves under pressure every game with one of the midfield two getting booked inside 20-25 minutes for said 'desire'.

PS - Don't remember Jose Dominguez being renowned for his tackling.
22:04, Fri 18 Jan
He was still chasing defenders down, in his last bit of action.

I got the impression, it was prearranged that he would be doing limited minutes in the second half, as there was no way he was keeping that up for 90 minutes.

Quite pleased with him today.
22:09, Fri 18 Jan
Christ just seen our goal again. Imagine calling for jota out. Nobody else bar maybe craig on his day could pick that.

That is our last 2 goal that can be attributed to jotas quality. Farawayblue is incredibly wrong.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
22:12, Fri 18 Jan
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but bloody hell how anyone can say Jota played well tonight baffles me. It only took Norwich 5 minutes to see Jota would be invisible and they deliberately attacked our right side, see first goal. Jota goes through the motions but watch him, really watch him and he deliver hides defensively. He comes inside leaving a huge gap for the full back to attack. Yes he can be decent going forward SOMETIMES but we aren’t aclub that can carry a one trick pony.
22:14, Fri 18 Jan
Faraway in cloud cuckoo land maybe? We weren't scoring after he went off that's for certain.
22:15, Fri 18 Jan
Agree. Total waste of money
22:18, Fri 18 Jan
Salford Blue
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but bloody hell how anyone can say Jota played well tonight baffles me. It only took Norwich 5 minutes to see Jota would be invisible and they deliberately attacked our right side, see first goal. Jota goes through the motions but watch him, really watch him and he deliver hides defensively. He comes inside leaving a huge gap for the full back to attack. Yes he can be decent going forward SOMETIMES but we aren’t aclub that can carry a one trick pony.

I really could swear profusely at you but I’d get a ban. Ffs man, he was better than anything on the park tonight for us, apart from maybe Che. What the eff is wrong with you
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
22:19, Fri 18 Jan
Salford Blue

Do you think we looked better when he came off?
22:29, Fri 18 Jan
He was our best player tonight. Pretty much everything we did came through him.
@LeMod1875
22:32, Fri 18 Jan
I did yes. Mahoney did more in 15 than Jota did all game.
22:33, Fri 18 Jan
Did Mahoney set up a goal?