08:49, Sat 19 Jan
The following players appear to be lacking some form:-

Colin
G Gardner
Maghoma
Jota
Juke

We simply can not afford for nearly half our team to be not at the races. Juke always put a shift in but has not hit the net for nearly 2 months. Many of the others are really trying but things are just not coming off for them like they were in the early Christmas period. I think we were over achieving a little and it has raised expectations. The squad look tired after a tiring festive period.
08:53, Sat 19 Jan
What can we expect? We've got a good team but a poor squad overall, given how small it is. These players have played virtually every game, I'm not surprised they're leggy. Not much we can do really.
09:23, Sat 19 Jan
This is why IMO we should’ve rested them against West Ham. Any rest that we can afford to give such a thin squad should be taken.
10:05, Sat 19 Jan
Hopefully Vassell coming back can take some of the pressure of Duke.
10:06, Sat 19 Jan
Musername
This is why IMO we should’ve rested them against West Ham. Any rest that we can afford to give such a thin squad should be taken.

Agreed
10:06, Sat 19 Jan
Slightly unfair to put Juke on this list. He's not been scoring as regularly as he was but given the number of chances and assists he's creating I'd say he's still playing well, his hold up play is great.
10:10, Sat 19 Jan
Vassell is bursting with energy. Great to have him back and looks like he did before the injury. Forgot how good he his in the air. Thou I did whince when he went diving into tackles.
10:11, Sat 19 Jan
It's inevitable with such a small squad, filled largely with free signings and loans. Hopefully the new guy and Vassell can ease the burden on some of the others
10:18, Sat 19 Jan
We don’t play now until next Tuesday now so a well needed rest
10:45, Sat 19 Jan
That only applies if you think we had a chance of reaching the play-offs this season. Personally I was never convinced we did, so it made sense to play a full strength team at West Ham.

People talking about a dip in form but let's face facts, we've just played three of the toughest games we'll play all season in the space of 14 days

0-2 (A) v West Ham
1-2 (H) v Boro
1-3 (A) v Norwich

No disgrace in that. Top half finish this season given the squad limitations we've got will still be a massive turn-around compared to last season.
11:17, Sat 19 Jan
I agree with the Penguin’s unflappable instincts here.

One game (v Wet Spam) was not the issue, it was the need to play the same players so many times in the League, due to the lack of a good bench. GM tried younger players but they were sadly lacking. Bogle, too. Some degree of squad rotation, if it had been feasible, would have made a huge difference.

I think the time has come to bite the bullet, and rest a few. Particularly with 2 extra players now available. I’d look to rest Colin; Maghoma; GG & Juke. I think Juke’s form is ok, goals aside, but he does need re-charging.
11:19, Sat 19 Jan
Morrison and Dean have been caught out in the last few games!!
TC
11:46, Sat 19 Jan
The only one for me off that list who's dive bombed is Mags.

Hopefully the new Swedish lad can play down the left.

Mags has been off for a while.

That goal against Stoke is just delaying the inevitable.
11:56, Sat 19 Jan
Englishblue
We don’t play now until next Tuesday now so a well needed rest
This. 10 days without a game is a bonus
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'