14:47, Sat 19 Jan
What a game, shame they won it in injury time - but their fans are still fannies with no songs of their own, only what they nick off Crystal Palace and Leicester... that Beach Boys thing they sing, feckin hell. As bad as goal music.
Bloody good side though. At least it ain't vile.
14:51, Sat 19 Jan
I like that they’re doing well, don’t give a feck about them but it winds B6 up a treat.

Leicester’s defending was atrocious though, how Wes Morgan is still a premier league defender is mental.
14:57, Sat 19 Jan
Musername
I like that they’re doing well, don’t give a feck about them but it winds B6 up a treat.

Leicester’s defending was atrocious though, how Wes Morgan is still a premier league defender is mental.

I have always hated Wolves. Wanky Wanky Wanky Wanderers is one of my all time favourite songs, along with Old Macdonald had a farm and on that farm he had some wolves.

However over the klast two seasons I have really liked them, The team, the manager and the type of football I really like. The supporters? NO.
15:16, Sat 19 Jan
I couldn't go as far as 'like' as I live in a town that is Wolves dominated. I do like that the vilers hate being knocked off their 'West Mids top dog' perch though. Wolves fans are very gobby atm, but as long as it ain't them, I'll live with it.
15:17, Sat 19 Jan
Musername

I have always hated Wolves. Wanky Wanky Wanky Wanderers is one of my all time favourite songs, along with Old Macdonald had a farm and on that farm he had some wolves.

However over the klast two seasons I have really liked them, The team, the manager and the type of football I really like. The supporters? NO.

Yeah same here. I particularly like how they just pissed the championship and went up with mega riches via some ultra dubious ffp loopholes.

If only our management were as savvy.
15:18, Sat 19 Jan
This whole Mendes thing will go tits up eventually too. But yeah, basically anybody but them as top dogs and it’s delightful.
15:19, Sat 19 Jan
Lesser of two evils. Sums it up perfectly imho.
great game

both trying to win it until the last kick

tought one to take for the leicester manager, by his reaction i suspect he was trying to get messages on in the last few minutes to take the point and keep it tight....oops
17:00, Sat 19 Jan
Fecking hate wolves pretty much the same as i hate villa. Dirty inbreds.

I wonder where the likes of Ruben Neves lives? Surely not wolverfeckinghampton?
17:36, Sat 19 Jan
Baggies and Wolves I have absolutely no issue with.
Baggies fans don't think they're anything, even take the piss out of themselves a little less than we do.
And
Wolves play some reallly effing good football.
18:07, Sat 19 Jan
Villa could be Leeds and years out of the top flight. Wolves...fair play to them.
20:28, Sat 19 Jan
Logic would have suggested that I end up as a Wolves fan but luckily my life turned in a Blue direction at just the right time.

Growing up I absolutely detested them. My school was dominated by them and they were genuinely the most delusional fans on the planet. I couldn't even say villa were as bad coz at least villa were half decent then. But Wolves were an ugly unfashionable mid table possibly play off chasing second tier club whose fans genuinely believed that they were a massive club and had a divine right to be a top flight club. It was amazing how many clubs around the country hated them.

I took absolute pleasure any time we beat them and for a brief while I hated them more than villa.

Then we got promoted and my hatred of villa came back with a vengeance.

The difference between the two was that the Wolves fans were decent as people outside of football whereas villa fans I can't stand even socially.

But it all changed in recent years. Partly because Wolves are like us and a few others...the only proper fan clubs without plastics and still capable of having something resembling a decent home atmosphere.

The other thing is that when they went down to league one, their fans finally lost any hint of delusion and I've found talking to them ever since not too bad and they seem to be reasonable and realistic as fans.

I genuinely like seeing them do well now and genuinely wish them well. And I never thought I would say that.

And in a premier league dominated by super rich and super plastic clubs, no matter what their money is I rather like that a working class club from one of the least fashionable cities in the world is sticking it to them.
20:42, Sat 19 Jan
Ribeye

I'm with you on this, for me I would be happy to see them go out of existence
20:54, Sat 19 Jan
northfield
Ribeye

I'm with you on this, for me I would be happy to see them go out of existence

I'm with you 2 on this. I work in wolves and their fans are very smug right now but we'll see when the Portuguese mercenaries feck off to proper big European clubs. Still it's nice that it rattles the dvbs so much.
21:28, Sat 19 Jan
'Working class club'?

Horrible little club, backed by billions of dodgy money
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:45, Sat 19 Jan
Do you remember Gazulu on STB who didn’t like going to Molineaux cos the Blues fans were put in a stand underneath the Wolves supporters and he had a bottle of wee we poured on his head?
Gaz always travelled with a
load of miniatures on him and I seem to remember you a and your wife travelling on the rattler with him and tasting some samples. Happy days.
22:15, Sat 19 Jan
Me too.i hate Wolves as much as Vile if not more.the most arrogant set of fans going who think they're tough guys.the yam yam scumbags always sing shit on the Brummies whenever we play them, that's one game(when we play Wolves) IMO we shouldn't sing SOTV it should be changed to shit on the yam yams.I remember going there in 1996 when we lost 3-2, Bull(again) scoring a last minute winner.there were rumours going around that one of their lot hit a young kid wearing Blues colours then ran off.assuming it was true, my hatred for them intensified and has never waned.
DES
00:14, Sun 20 Jan
I was at that game in 96 think it was that waste of space bunny samways who gifted it, or was that year before?
Bull always seemed to score!
Yes I hate em second only to vile!
Kro
01:10, Sun 20 Jan
Do you remember Gazulu on STB who didn’t like going to Molineaux cos the Blues fans were put in a stand underneath the Wolves supporters and he had a bottle of wee we poured on his head?
Gaz always travelled with a
load of miniatures on him and I seem to remember you a and your wife travelling on the rattler with him and tasting some samples. Happy days.

We did indeed, that was a Derby away game, changed at Tamworth and Gaz and Wayne got on, crombies clinking and chin-king with the trains movement 😂 we were well on the way by the time we got to Derby.
08:51, Sun 20 Jan
Musername

I thought Demarai Gray took his goal well to be fair.