18:17, Sun 10 Feb
Food is pretty decent compared to years gone by to be fair...
18:21, Sun 10 Feb
Remember when they were giving away Linda McCartney veggie pies for free?

They rained down on the linesman!
18:27, Sun 10 Feb
thethinblueline
Remember when they were giving away Linda McCartney veggie pies for free?

They rained down on the linesman!

Sure it was hot dogs? Remember them lining the long wall at the back of the Kop, all with a single bite taken out of them a funny sight!
18:30, Sun 10 Feb
May have been. I remember my Dad saying it tasted like blu tak
19:36, Sun 10 Feb
I like fosters but a pint of fosters in the ground is awful.

Pies are nice though, even if they are overpriced.
21:15, Sun 10 Feb
Food is pretty decent compared to years gone by to be fair...

Light years better

The cookhouse better still
@Bluewurst1875
21:27, Sun 10 Feb
I usually get pie and chips but the problem is there's nowhere to put anything down, so if I get a coffee as well I find I'm balancing stuff on my arm or putting it on the floor (by the ladies loo). Stuff often gets booted over accidentally, in any case hygiene is non existent.
21:40, Sun 10 Feb
Amazes me the amount of people come 32 mins who are getting out of their seat to hit the bar.

Leaving a few mins early is personal preference, I realise it's frowned upon by many but sodding off and missing 15 mins of the first half to be first in line for a shit pint is just madness. I think it's funny when we score and they're all stood in a queue at the bar.
21:48, Sun 10 Feb
I think most Blues fans want a pie and a pint of Carling, so why should the club bother to attempt anything more adventurous?
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
21:53, Sun 10 Feb
mad
mad
Cookhouse food is great. Getting a bit samey of late though

Yeah Cookhouse is great, providing you’re in the ground for 2pm as they only do enough to feed 15 people.

If you wait until half time you’ll be going hungry.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
21:54, Sun 10 Feb
StechyBlue
Amazes me the amount of people come 32 mins who are getting out of their seat to hit the bar.

Leaving a few mins early is personal preference, I realise it's frowned upon by many but sodding off and missing 15 mins of the first half to be first in line for a shit pint is just madness. I think it's funny when we score and they're all stood in a queue at the bar.

Problem is if you wait until half time you miss 15 minutes of the second half.

It really is a shambles, no idea why they can’t pre pour. It’s not exactly hard to track your demand and sales during that half time period.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
22:25, Sun 10 Feb
I just don't bother with beer in the ground. I'll have a coffee or a pie sometimes, but I won't queue for ever for a pint of fosters.
I went to stourbridge fc yesterday. Spent the whole game with a good pint in my hand. Don't go to football to drink, but I got the taste for it yesterday.
I'm going tomorrow night and will do the same. Not overly expensive either.
It's great to be able to watch football with a pint.
That was liquid football!
00:15, Mon 11 Feb
I think most Blues fans want a pie and a pint of Carling, so why should the club bother to attempt anything more adventurous?

So the club sells fosters ...... there’s a clue
00:24, Mon 11 Feb
blue1875
Hi,Swallow does all lagers,and stocks a large range of beers,so it would be blues going for fosters.kro

Are we still tied into a deal with Heineken? I know they paid to do out the legends lounge and stuff a few years ago and they were a club partner. They hold the European license to brew fosters hence why we always had fosters.