...that Che is turning into a trademark. I love it, such a subtle skill, but that is proper to level football.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.

Re: Che price

09:10, Sun 10 Feb
How much😂😂😂
09:11, Sun 10 Feb
Deluded if you think he will be here next season unless we went up, he deserves a shot at the prem he doesn't owe us anything hes been nothing short of sensational this season
09:24, Sun 10 Feb
LHBlues
Deluded if you think he will be here next season unless we went up, he deserves a shot at the prem he doesn't owe us anything hes been nothing short of sensational this season

Deluded a tad strong, I’m not a vile

Just my opinion, he seems happy and content, the manager is not going to lose one of his best players, and the board seem to be improving over time, and learning by past mistakes. No reason to think in time, blues could not make the premiership, hence the improvement since Monk and Co came in. I must say, I really enjoy the championship
09:24, Sun 10 Feb
From the Times, where the figure comes from

[twitter.com]
09:52, Sun 10 Feb
£20 million+ is the going rate for a young Englishman tearing up the championship in 2019.

James Maddison scored 14 goals as an attacking midfielder and went for £20 million to Leicester.

As far as we're concerned, Che's value is going up every week.
09:56, Sun 10 Feb
One thing that strikes me is if Brexit does fully drop, then the rules over foreigners will surely change. This will mean a lot of clubs will have to sign good English talent, which will further add a premium to their prices.
14:34, Sun 10 Feb
That Times article is an abomination btw.

So we should sell our best asset for half his asking price to please the EFL who will deduct us points and keep us under an embargo regardless? Feck. Off.
Dong Ren Out.
15:15, Sun 10 Feb
£22m is fair in this market, we really ought to start understanding that as you say.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
15:24, Sun 10 Feb
The Right Reverend Charcy Blue Blue
AmeliaBlue
El Mayor
Blues wanted 22mil plus in January mate

Think upwards

If that’s true, then if Che hits 25 goals for the season, I don’t want a penny less than 35 million to even be entertained

You're going to be very disappointed.

Title of my autobiography
I got the horses in the back
15:25, Sun 10 Feb
B13blues
El Mayor
Blues wanted 22mil plus in January mate

Think upwards

That’s refreshing, fair play to the board.

Yes agree fair play Dong, would that have been 2m to Sheffield and 20m off blues debt?

More like £4m to Sheff Utd?
16:39, Sun 10 Feb
If you consider what little aston are asking for freakish then it has to be at least 20 million +. Just check the stats of the 2 players.
17:02, Sun 10 Feb
Yes I'd obviously rather we keep him but it's not going to happen, anything over 20m and we can at least feel we haven't been bent over again.
15:01, Mon 11 Feb
[www.telegraph.co.uk]

What a difference 3 months makes
15:08, Mon 11 Feb
Who was the fella on here who used to start threads after almost every game saying how crap Che was?

The talent was there to see for anyone with half a brain - his injuries are hopefully behind him, he is in a system that works for him, and the £1.5m we paid for him is proving to be one of the snips of all time